The Serpentine River is a vast river network located in Ixtal Jungle of the Shuriman Continent. The river starts in the east of the Jungle, directly connecting with the The Mother of Life river of Shurima, and ends with a large river delta, slicing the entire Jungle to North and South. The denizens of the river delta have close ties with surrounding settlements as well as Bilgewater and the Serpent Isles.
Champions of Serpentine River
Other Related Champions
- is partner in crime.
- traveled to the Serpentine Delta in search of the Black Mist and any traces of recent Harrowings.
- frequently preys on human victims on the river.
A group of nomadic river folk live on the river, drifting from town to town. was banished from this group after he ran from a group of people he had swindled, causing them to retaliate against his fellow river folk instead.
At the Edge of the World
The jungles of Shurima are a frontier that the most ambitious generals would dearly love to claim for Noxus. Having petitioned Noxian high command no fewer than seven times, fleet officer Tomyri is finally summoned to the capital to receive a commission of her own. Tomyri oversees her vessel's final preparations, before learning that the expedition is to be joined by the renowned Reckoning beast hunter, Niander Ordylon. After many days at sea, the Ardentius enters the Serpentine Delta. This is Tomyri's first real glimpse of the wilderness that awaits her, and her crew. The jungle does not treat foreign invaders kindly. Unable to find their bearings, or any quarry for the beast hunters, the Noxians' morale and discipline begins to falter.
- Paretha: An old Shuriman settlement known for its taffa-flower water. It is near the location from where the Elixir of Uloa was found by .
- The Serpentine Delta: Serpentine river landform of the coast of the Guardian's Sea.
- Venaru: A free island settlement located on The Serpentine Delta. Calasa fruit are one of its well known exports.
Calasa are a type of plant native to the Serpentine River delta of the Ixtal Jungle. Its gourd called a Calasa fruit has a sweet nectar center. The settlement of Venaru exports them to other islands of the delta.
Kraken Lilies are a type of flower native to the Serpentine River delta of the Ixtal Jungle. Sold in the markets of Kumangra, their distinct sent is heavily sought after by flower collectors.
- For more detail, see Razorfin.
- For more detail, see Rift Scuttler.