Rare & Limited
has a unique set of missions that unlocks various rewards and represents her progression from indie musician to becoming a pop sensation.
- Her appearance is a mixture of youthful Piltovan and Zaunite fashion, due to her spending time in both cities as a music performer.
- She is seen performing on the Entresol level of Zaun in her splash art, with a crowd of Piltovan and Zaunite youth.
- 4Ekko's followers, 3 Practical Perfectionist and 1 Dropboarder, as well as the character with purple hair and red glasses that can be seen in the artworks of many of 4Ekko's cards, are featured in the background, teased long before their official reveal.
- was included in early concepts of her splash art too.
- This skin shares the K/DA ALL OUT theme with:
- This skin is the first time a champion had an ultimate skin as their release skin.
- The ultimate skin is first skin in the game to have a leveling mechanic via narrative questline (or skin specific missions).
- : After purchasing K/DA ALL OUT Seraphine, you'll start with Seraphine as she appears when she first started her journey on social media—an artist creating music just from her bedroom with only a few followers tagging along her story.
- : When you complete three Missions in her quest line, you'll unlock the Seraphine that was discovered by Evelynn, a more confident musician who has fans of her own right and a wealth of talent that is recognized by all.
- : And last, but not least, when you complete the next two Missions in her quest line, you'll unlock the Seraphine that is the fully realized collaborator of K/DA and pop star, with fans all over the world.
- Once you unlock all the different forms, you'll be able to select between them during champion select. With purchase the skin also comes with two icons, an emote and a border that can be earned as a part of the narrative quest line you unlock when the skin is purchased.
- This skin was used as her official reveal before her classic appearance was revealed. In 2020, social media accounts were run by Riot to create a fictional online persona and to promote the skin and its lore along with the other K/DA ALL OUT cosmetics. Over 100 unique artworks were posted as image posts of her daily life in different media, showing her journey from bedroom artist to K/DA collaborator.
- Multiple references can be seen in Indie Seraphine's splash art:
- Indie, Rising Star and Superstar's sound effects are based off on her "POP/STARS" cover, her original song "Made Me This Way" and her K/DA collaboration "MORE", respectively.
- Lexie Liu provided vocals for "MORE" featured in ALL OUT, whereas Jasmine Clarke and Absofacto worked on her independent songs.
- In Wild Rift, only Superstar is available as a legendary skin.
- This skin shares the Phoenixmancers theme with: