Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Echo's stacks are represented by a stack counter underneath Seraphine's health bar.
- Seraphine's basic abilities alternate their icons between 3 different ones each, depending on the current amount of stacks she has.
- The second cast must complete for Echo stacks to be consumed; if the cast time does not finish or does not begin at all, Seraphine will keep her stacks.
- The additional cast is completely free; the mana cost and cooldown of the mimicked ability are unaffected by it.
- Against minions, each Note from Seraphine deals (+ magic damage AP) and each note from allies deals (+ magic damage AP).
- Against non-minions, each Note from Seraphine deals normal damage and each note from allies deals (+ magic damage AP).
- Notes will also be gained if Seraphine uses the actives for or .
- Notes orbit at a radius of 100 from the center of their holder and they fire from this location.
- The empowered attack cannot critically strike.
- Notes are fired one after another with a short delay.
- Harmony does not grant Notes to clones.
- This allows enemies to see whether a nearby ally of Seraphine is a clone.
- This means Seraphine can only have up to 20 Notes, which includes her and 4 allied champions. This is increased to 24 Notes on Hexakill as there is an additional allied champion.
- Harmony grants Notes even if the ally is untargetable.
- The Notes will fire from allies regardless of how far they are away from Seraphine.
- Seraphine gains a faint blue attack range indicator when there are Notes present.
- Notes do not discharge when attacking wards, allowing Seraphine to attack them from increased range multiple times.
- Seraphine, while alive, will play music if there is at least one ally champion nearby.
- This is audible to Seraphine and all allied champions that are in range of Harmony, indicative of if they can receive a Note or not.
- High Note uses a modified icon for the second and third stack of .
- The maximum damage of High Note uses a cosmetic critical strike.
- High Note will fire from wherever Seraphine is at the end of the cast time.
- The impact delay depends solely on the missile speed. It is 0 seconds to 0.75 seconds (after end of cast time) within the standard cast radius, but can be increased further by Seraphine being moved away from the cast location during the cast time.
- 𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐒𝐓 The area of effect is covered via expansion in several rings (similar to area of effect) and targets can only be hit once.
- The range indicator for the target range has a radius of 950 units, but the center of High Note can only be cast up to 900 units. The area indicator shows the proper 350 are of effect radius and cast location.
- Surround Sound uses a modified icon for the second and third stack of .
- All effects are gained at the start of the cast time.
- Seraphine can move during the cast time.
- Surround Sound's shield buff can have up to 2 stacks, for a total of 200% shield strength at a time.
- Most shields in the game can only have one stack, refreshing their shield strength when reapplied.
- 𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐒𝐓 StackingType
- Surround Sound will empower from any shield that Seraphine has. It does not have to be sourced from Surround Sound.
- Casting Surround Sound during the 2.5-second delay refreshes the delay.
- The heal affects clones and counts them for increasing the missing health percentage.
- A large indicator similar to signals the heal area of effect and delay.
- The heal will be canceled and the indicator disappears when Seraphine dies.
- The heal occurs instantly on Seraphine and all nearby allied champions once the delay ends.
- There is a missile that flows through all allied champions which can be blocked by . The heal is unaffected by this.
- Surround Sound will affect untargetable allies.
- Beat Drop uses a modified icon for the second and third stack of .
- Beat Drop may still be empowered even if the disable ends shortly after the ability hits.
- The root and the stun cannot apply at the same time.
- A quarter note will appear next to an enemy champion while they are slowed and two quarter notes tied will appear if they are immobilized or grounded.
- This indicates if Beat Drop will apply an additional crowd control effect if it strikes the target.
- Beat Drop fires from the finishing cast position.
- The charm from , which is an immobilize, can trigger the stun from Beat Drop.
- Beat Drop's additional effects will always trigger after the application of crowd control effects when applied at the same time (e.g. the slow from will always apply before Beat Drop, thus the root will always be triggered).
- Encore has two cast times. Both last 0.5 seconds. The wave will always project after the first cast time, and the second cast time only serves as a lock out for Seraphine.
- Seraphine cannot buffer casts during the first cast time, but she may do so during the second cast time.
- Clones also count for Encore's extension.
- Encore will not extend on enemy champions that are untargetable, but will do so for allied champions.
- Spell shield will also prevent Encore from extending.
- Encore fires from Seraphine's location at the end of the initial cast time.
- There is no limit as to how many times the wave can extend.
- Each Encore cast cannot extend from the same champion more than once.
- 𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐒𝐓 : Champions that died, clearing marker buffs
- For the expanded patch notes, see here.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.