The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- At level 18, only with the per level bonus attack speed, Senna will have 0.829 attack speed, and will take to perform an attack compared to at level 1.
- Despite Senna dealing 1 damage to Mist Wraiths, attacking them will calculate the attack's damage (including critical strike modifiers) and any on-hit effects for the purposes of life steal and drain effects.
- Since Senna is not dealing more than 1 damage, effects such as passive will not trigger.
- Relic Cannon is only applied if the attack deals more than 0 damage.
- Hence, it is not applied if the target is invulnerable or Senna's basic attack's attack damage is reduced to 0 or below.
- Dealing 0 damage is valid for marking and collecting Mist from champions, but dealing no damage at all is not.
- spawn a wraith each.
- Enemies will not see newly spawned wraiths while Senna is not visible.
- Minions executed by allies with Spoils of War have a 4.166% chance to spawn wraiths.
- A wraith can be hit by and it will interact with it the same way minions or monsters interact with Cosmic Binding but it will not take damage.
- Mist Wraith has a spawn animation, but is targetable immediately.
- Mist Wraith grants a small amount of sight around itself.
- secondary bolts will ignore Mist Wraiths.
- 48.7 ( +3 from Mist Wraith pickup, and 40.5 with life steal). The bonuses have a gross value of 46.25 ( 35.25 with life steal). the range increase, one stack of Mist values approx.
- The critical strike chance of Absolution allows on-hit damage to stack infinitely.
- In this case, Absolution cannot grant Senna any lifesteal, because her critical strike chance never exceeds 100%.
- Piercing Darkness' cast time is always 80% of the caster's attack windup time.
- Because Senna's windup percent scales down with levels but her windup time also only scales with 60% attack speed, the precise numbers get complicated quickly.
- At base attack speed and level 1, Senna's attack windup is 0.5 seconds.
- Reducing Senna's attack speed via attack speed reductions also increases Piercing Darkness' cast time by 60% of the fraction.
- Piercing Darkness' cast time reduction per level via her own windup-per-level-reduction mirrors cast time values.
- Senna can generally target anything that is not either explicitly untargetable or herself.
- Valid targets include anything that can be targeted by a basic attack from someone.
- Piercing Darkness will attempt to lead the target if it is moving but does not adjust further during cast time (enemies can dodge the laser if they change their position by a sufficient amount during the cast time).
- It leads by (up-to?) 80 units.
- On-hit effects are applied in order of struck units' spawn IDs. This matters for effects that are consumed on-hit (e.g. Spellblade), which are applied to the target with the lowest .
- "Spawn ID" is an unofficial abbreviation to describe the spawn order for all units at the beginning of games, below are some examples.
- If Senna targets an enemy champion but hits at least one more enemy champion simultaneously, first stack will be applied to that target. If no champion was targeted, it will default to the champion with the lowest Spawn ID out of the ones struck by the ability. Whether the effect stacks up on a champion or not when multiple enemy champions are stuck also depends on Spawn ID.
- If Piercing Darkness struck an enemy champion and turret simultaneously, with fully charged, the passive effect will most likely proc on the turret since towers are often spawned before champions.
- For on-attack effects, they are also applied in order of struck units' spawn IDs. However, there are some specific on-attack effects that will apply to both the target of Piercing Darkness and the target with the lowest if the two unit is not identical. :
- Spell shield will not prevent on-hit effects from being applied.
- PENDING FOR TEST: Piercing Darkness interaction with dodging, blocking, and blinding effects.
- Senna can move while casting.
- Allies affected by the Curse of the Blast Mist aura receive a buff called Cloak of Mist.
- Obscured units appear as Wraiths, hence the name. The wraith model does not distinguish which champion is obscured.
- On the mini-map, obscured champions will be displayed as wraith icons instead of champion icons to the enemy team.
- In-game, the 'Cloak of Mist' buff grants camouflage and the 'Wraith Form' buff obscures the unit and grants movement speed. However, 'Cloak of Mist' has the unspecified effect of negating the obscuring effects of 'Wraith Form' (i.e. the unit is not a wraith while inside the mist); the unit has the bonus movement speed even when they are not a wraith (e.g. inside the mist or an enemy is nearby); and 'Wraith Form' also grants the functionality of camouflage (i.e. the unit is treated as a camouflaged unit with regards to True Sight, , and enemy champions).
- Given this overly complex interaction between the two buffs granted as well as the overlapping effects, it is easier to describe the effects as a single buff that is modified in specific circumstances rather than trying to establish a new game mechanic.
- Senna likewise has her aura buff and the 'Wraith Form' buff, but her 'Wraith Form' does not share gameplay functionality with other allies benefiting from Wraith Form. For Senna, the appearance of being a wraith is a form-swap while camouflaged (similar to ). Senna will remain in her wraith form when she is detected so long as the camouflage effect isn't broken, and her wraith's appearance is very distinct from other wraiths.
- Allied champions who enter the mist and have stealth of their own will still gain the Wraith Form buff but they will not grant obscured vision of themselves to the enemy while out of the mist nor will they appear as a Wraith.
- Allies who have their own camouflage and also have Wraith Form will be revealed to enemies from their stealth's detection range, not Wraith Form's.
- Curse of the Black Mist will not activate if Senna enters resurrection during the cast time.
- Wraith Form will not be granted to allies that are in a zombie state or are channeling. It will be granted to allies even if they are untargetable.
Only Senna herself can interact with Mist Wraith.
Is considered an enemy unit.
Disappears after 8 seconds.
- See here for the complete patch history.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.