Cursed from childhood to be haunted by the supernatural Black Mist, Senna joined a sacred order known as the Sentinels of Light, and fiercely fought back—only to be killed: her soul imprisoned in a lantern by the cruel wraith . But refusing to lose hope, within the lantern Senna learned to use the Mist, and reemerged to new life, forever changed. Now wielding darkness along with light, Senna seeks to end the Black Mist by turning it against itself—with every blast of her relic weapon, redeeming the souls lost within.
|"As shadows embrace the light, I will embrace them..." — Senna|
- Senna and her village were saved by a Sentinel, Lucian's father Urias, who trained her to become a Sentinel. She had essentially lived the life Lucian had wanted: to join the Sentinels of Light.
- Senna met
to deliver the news of his father's death and traveled with him to take part in Urias' parting vigil.
- The two would eventually fall in love and she would train him to become a Sentinel of Light.
- Due to her connection to the Black Mist, Senna was aware of
and his torture before eventually meeting him. He claimed her soul when she tried to save Lucian.
- Lucian traveled to Bilgewater in pursuit of the Harrowing to locate Thresh. It was then he found out Senna's soul is trapped inside the Chain Warden's .
- After Senna was freed, the couple's main goal was to stop
and the Black Mist.
- fought and to reclaim the fragment Isolde's soul within her, and partially removed.
allied herself with Lucian and Senna to aid the Sentinels of Light and oppose Viego.
- Both her and Gwen contain fragments of Isolde's soul.
- Lucian and Senna recruited multiple Sentinels of Light to aid them against Viego, including: , , , , , , , and .
- Senna disapproves of multiple Sentinel code violations.
- Senna's cannon has two barrels which can fire either darkness or light. The light barrel can heal.
- The cannon Senna wields was forged inside  lantern, made from the weapons of the fallen. While imprisoned, Senna freed the souls of her fellow Sentinels of Light and collected the relic stones they left behind.
- Senna was born on an island close to Demacia, but is not Demacian herself.
- Senna and  aren't affiliated with any region due to the Sentinels of Light being independent and agnostic towards any other region.
- Senna can manipulate the Black Mist due to her curse, and manifests herself into what she looked like when she was human.
- Her "curse" is due to her connection with Isolde, wife. The Black Mist is drawn to Senna, as Viego seeks to take Isolde back.
- One of guns belonged to her before she was imprisoned by .
|16 Oct 2019 (During V9.10)||Added.|