Season Ten (2020) is the tenth ranked season in League of Legends.
- New: , , , , , .
- Visual and Gameplay Update: , ,
- Gameplay Update: , , ,
- VFX Update: , , , , , , , , , , , .
- VFX and SFX Update:
- Voice Update: .
- New Story: , , , , , .
- Bio Update: , , , , , ,
- Comic: Zed, K/DA Harmonies.
- Visual Novel: Spirit Bonds
- Animated Series: Arcane (delay to 2021), Tales of Runeterra
- Alternate Universes:
- New: , , , , , ,
- Removed: , , , , , , , , , , .
- Update: , , , , , , , , ,
- Return as new Item: , .
- Runes Reforged
- Summoner's Rift
- Dragon changes
- Elemental Drake buff changes
- The third dragon killed impacts the environment significantly.
- When a team kills the fourth Elemental Drake, a Dragon Soul bonus lasts the remainder of the game.
- buff reworked and no longer affected by Elemental Drake buffs.
- Side lane: New alcoves area and both have three patches of brush.
- New brush patches opposite the Dragon and Baron pits; near the camp.
- Balance in rewards: From killing monsters; from nearby minions : Solo laners gain more XP while duo laners gain less XP.
- Changes to spawn and respawn time.
- Teamfight Tactics
- Board changes: Increase size and Elemental Hexes.
- Set 2: Rise of the Elements.
- Elemental Hexes.
- Set 3 and 3.5: Galaxies.
- New monsters
- Set 4: Fates.
- Game Mode
- Removed: Twisted Treeline
- The Store
The end of ranked Season 10 rewarded players with:
|Division||Eternal Series 1||Victorious champion + skin||Victorious chroma||Challenger|