- Scorch only affects one champion, if triggered by an area of effect ability it will hit the first champion to receive spell effects (this order depends on the spell, but usually based on proximity).
- Scorch behaves similarly to the removed Season 2016 mastery .
- Damage increased to 15 − 35 (based on level) from 10 − 30 (based on level).
- Damage reduced to 10 − 30 (based on level) from 20 − 60 (based on level).
- Cooldown reduced to 10 seconds from 20.
- Base damage reduced to 20 − 60 (based on level) from 30 − 60 (based on level).
- V7.22 Added
- Sorcery Slot 3 rune.
- Passive: Your next ability hit sets champions on fire dealing 30 − 60 (based on level) bonus magic damage after 1 second.
- Cooldown: 20 seconds.