Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Effigies are ignored by minions, monsters, and turrets.
- Effigies are clones; they copy all of animations, stats, items, level, etc.
- They update dynamically even after being placed.
- They also copy most buffs and debuffs upon creation.
- Fake actions include:
- away from the champion.
- Walking towards the champion.
- Walking away from the champion.
- Casting .
- Channeling .
- Effigies are untargetable to everything except unit-targeted effects for the first of their lifespan.
- 𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐒𝐓 Effigies are permanently ghosted.
- Effigies will react to clones as they are considered champion units.
- Effigies only activate if the enemy champion has sight of them.
- Effigies will die instantly if they are affected by hard crowd control, even if the spell in question did not inflict damage.
- Trinket items ( , , and ) cannot be exchanged with Scarecrow Effigy.
- It can be replaced by the .
- quest items ( , , , ).
can still purchase
- There is no limit on how many Effigies can be placed at any one time, and they do not count toward the Stealth Ward limit.
- Effigies cannot have their sight disabled.
- Effigies are a valid target for .
- Placing an Effigy requires vector-targeting.
- The cooldown is reduced by item haste from and .
- On the Howling Abyss, must feed a Poro with a to gain access to the trinket for Scarecrow Effigy.
- Starter items
- Potions and Consumables
- Distributed items
- Basic items
- Epic items
- Legendary items
- Mythic items
- Ornn's Mythic item upgrades
- Champion exclusive items
- Minion and Turret items
- Removed items