Scarecrow Effigy is a trinket item in League of Legends for .
- Effigies are ignored by minions, monsters, and turrets.
- PENDING FOR TEST: Pets.
- Effigies are clones; they copy all of animations, stats, items, level, etc.
- They update dynamically even after being placed.
- They also copy any buffs and debuffs upon creation.
- Fake actions include:
- away from the champion.
- Walking towards the champion.
- Walking away from the champion.
- Casting .
- Channeling .
- Effigies will react to clones as they are considered champion units.
- Effigies only activate if the enemy champion has sight of them.
- Effigies will die instantly if they are affected by hard crowd control, even if the spell in question did not inflict damage.
- Trinket items ( , , and ) cannot be exchanged with Scarecrow Effigy.
- It can be replaced by the .
- quest items ( , , , ).
can still purchase
- There is no limit on how many Effigies can be placed at any one time, and they do not count toward the Stealth Ward limit.
- Effigies cannot have their sight disabled.
- Effigies can be targeted by
- However, they cannot be targeted at close proximity, there seems to be a minimum range in which Teleport can be cast upon an Effigy.
- Placing an Effigy requires .
- The cooldown is reduced by and .
- On the Howling Abyss, must feed a Poro with a to gain access to the trinket for Scarecrow Effigy.
- Starter items
- Potions and Consumables
- Basic items
- Advanced items
- Finished items
- Minion and Turret items
- Special Game Mode Exclusive items
- Removed items
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.