The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- The empowered attack can trigger on immobilizes from both ally and enemy sources.
- The empowered attack's interaction with immunities to crowd control:
- It will not trigger against displacement immune targets. If the empowered attack had already gone off, the knock up will not be resisted, thus interrupting the target's actions.
- It will trigger against crowd control immune targets.
- The knock up will however be partially resisted against ; only the disabling portion (airborne debuff) will be negated but not the displacement (forced movement).
- The knock up will be resisted by immobilization effect. , but the ability does not trigger its on-
- The empowered attack will not apply the knock up against suspended enemies.
- The empowered attack will only apply the knock up if the target is still immobilized or airborne upon being hit. It will not apply if they are no longer disabled when hit.
- The empowered attack cannot be used against a target with a spell shield.
- The application of the knock up can occur on any of the missiles of the empowered attack if it had not already occurred on the first missile.
- While grounded or rooted, Samira cannot dash into range to use the empowered attack. She can only use it if her target is within her attack range while under this condition.
- The on-target cooldown will apply even if the empowered attack is parried.
- The empowered attack rolls critical strike for each shot of the flurry.
- The bonus magic damage dealt with the blade is default damage. The empowered attack is first 1 instance of basic damage and then 5 instances of default damage.
- The bonus damage does not apply to structures.
- The empowered attack is unaffected by attack speed modifiers.
- bonus magic damage, since it is on-hit of specifically the melee attack casts. Phantom Hit and bolts will not apply the
- Attacks with the gun and blade do not count as different attacks for stacking Style.
- Basic attacks using the blade are still classified as ranged.
- The melee attack's range condition is unaffected by attack range modifiers (e.g. ).
- Blade range is calculated edge-to-edge just like basic attack ranges are, hence both Samira gaining bonus size or her target increases the total distance at which Samira can attack them with the blade.
- Since the knock up requires an exterior source to immobilize the enemy, will be swapped with for Samira at the start of the game.
- Abilities blocked by spell shields will still grant Samira Style stacks.
- Samira still gains Style stacks from damaging attacks and abilities landed against clones.
- Applies spell damage on the shot and area damage on the slash and explosives.
- The slash and explosives roll their critical strike against each target individually.
- The shot and the slash do not count as different abilities for stacking .
- The explosives do not benefit from life steal.
- Samira's next attack after using Flair will occasionally come out faster.
- Samira can use during Flair's cast time.
- Flair will fire or slash from wherever Samira is at the end of the cast time.
- Samira will always slash in her facing direction, and she will turn to face the target direction only once at the start of the cast time.
- Flair can be buffered 0.5 seconds before it comes off cooldown.
- Only the shot will be destroyed by projectile-intercepting effects.
- The explosive placement is illustrated in
regardless of whether Flair is available.
- The VFX always covers the the full dash's distance even if is interrupted mid-dash.
- Spell shield will block the damage from one slash.
- While the ability has a cast time - the cast time has no effect on the ability's usability. All effects begin immediately and Samira can move throughout.
- Blade Whirl can be buffered 0.5 seconds before it comes off cooldown.
- Both slashes count as the same ability for stacking .
- The effect ending early includes the second slash not being performed, if applicable.
- Entering stasis (e.g. using ) will also end Blade Whirl early.
- Other item actives and channeling or will not end the effect early.
- Samira can ignore the lockout for and basic attacks if she uses and queues up and/or a basic attack at the start of it.
- Wild Rush does not deal its damage to turrets.
- Wild Rush prioritizes targeting champions over turrets.
- Wild Rush can be buffered 0.5 seconds before it comes off cooldown.
- will be buffered to cast at the end of the dash if was cast during the dash.
during Wild Rush will interrupt the dash but deal damage to nearby enemies at the location.
- If was cast during this time, an explosive will also be placed at that location.
- Wild Rush will also reset if Samira kills or gets assist credit on a clone that dies (to hostiles).
- Samira's facing direction remains as it had been or, if she is moving, towards that direction during Inferno Trigger.
- The movement speed reduction stacks additively with other movement speed bonuses.
- Inferno Trigger's area of effect is fixed around Samira.
- Spell shield will block the damage of one shot.
- Inferno Trigger will not end if there are no enemies that remain in range.
- Inferno Trigger can be buffered 0.5 seconds before it becomes unsealed or off cooldown.
- The shots roll critical strike against each target individually.
- The bottom of the player's screen will have a fiery visual effect while Samira is at S rank and Inferno Trigger has at least one rank.
- Samira must have at least 1 to weaponize her Taunt animation.
- Using her Taunt does not count as an ability activation for the purposes of on-cast effects such as Spellblade and stacking .
and can be cast during her Taunt, but neither interrupt the effect.
- If Samira's facing direction is changed before the coin is fired (e.g. by casting ), she will still turn toward her initial facing direction to toss the coin. Note: facing direction, not toward the location of the target.
- See here for the complete patch history.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.