Roblox: DeepWoken - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Rare & Limited
Special pricing / 17-Jul-2009
Special pricing / 31-Aug-2010
- In his splash art, Ryze is seen using Watchers.
to escape with a Yellow World Rune from a servant of the
- Many players jokingly refer to the World Rune in the splash art as an ice cream cone.
- His was directly tweaked for the first splash art of his (now called Young) skin.
- This skin shares the Collector's Edition theme with:
- As one of the four Collector's Edition skins, he was only be obtainable through digital or retail Collector's Edition packs.
- He was named 'Human Ryze' prior to Ryze's Visual and Gameplay Update in 2016.
- This is the first skin to be fully renamed, the second being and the third being .
- Pre-fall Shurima can be seen in the background.
- He references Uncle Sam and his posters.
- This is also the first splash artwork where the champion himself/herself is not physically present.
- blade can be seen shoved in the wall where the poster is placed.
- A drawing of cards can be seen on the top left side of the poster.
- When using a red-tailed hawk screeches (just like when dances), parodying real-life dubbing for the bald eagle's smoother, higher-pitched cheeps & tweets. ,
- This skin shares the Prehistoric Hunters theme with:
- He might be referencing Zeus.
- This skin shares the Academy theme with:
- Pictures of all the Academy skins (except ) can be seen in the background.
- He features in the game client's Tutorial menu.
- This skin shares the Zombies VS Slayers theme with:
- He was released in celebration of Harrowing 2010 along with:
- He is only available to those who win official competition matches.
- He used to be called 'Champion Ryze' and later 'Trophy Ryze'.
- He is fighting Noxian soldiers.
- He was inspired by the Eredar from Warcraft.
- The name might be a reference to the The Dark Crystal series.
- This skin shares the Bilgewater: Burning Tides theme with:
- He was released in celebration of Harrowing 2012 along with:
- He casts by firing his cannon.
- The features several other champions that share the pirate theme. From left to right, these champions are: , , , and .
- This skin shares the Rift Quest theme with:
- He was released along with:
- He references a traditional tabletop role-playing game.
- Rejected names for this skin include 'Ryze the Azure Conjurer', 'Ryze the Ageless Conjurer' and 'Wizard Ryze'.
- This skin shares the World Champions: 2015 theme with:
- He was released in celebration of SKT T1 winning the Season 5 World Championship along with:
- He represents Faker and is the second World Championship victory skin for him.
- It was preceded by .
- It was succeeded by .
- It was preceded by .
animation references some aspects of Faker.
- The tumble roll he performs at the end references the same tumble Faker performed upon his introduction at the Season 5 World Championship Grand Finals.
- The laptop held by Ryze shows an image of broccoli on the screen during his . This references a fan that stated that Faker's hair resembles broccoli. Faker responded by saying that he would eat a head of broccoli if SKT T1 won the Season 5 Championship Grand Finals. He would follow through with this promise by eating a piece of broccoli on stage immediately after SKT T1's victory.
- His scroll is replaced with the Summoner's Cup.
- This skin shares the World Championship theme with:
- He was released in celebration of the Season 9 World Championship.
- The skin references the Summoners.
- This skin shares the Guardian of the Sands theme with: