Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
- The following information is outdated since V10.23:
- Arcane Mastery stacks recursively with and multiplicatively with other sources of % ability power. Examples on how they calculate below:
- Case 1: With 35% AP) bonus ability power and ((6.75% AP)% mana) bonus mana is gained. , a total of (
- Case 2: With 0.25% AP)% mana) ÷ (1 - 0.0025% mana) bonus ability power and ((0.25% mana + 5% AP)% mana) ÷ (1 - 0.0025% mana) bonus mana is gained. a total of ((5 +
- Case 3: With 0.3375% AP)% mana) ÷ (1 - 0.003375% mana) bonus ability power and ((0.3375% mana + 6.75% AP)% mana) ÷ (1 - 0.003375% mana) bonus mana is gained. + a total of ((6.75 +
- No additional details.
- Spell Flux's second cast on a target will apply a new Flux debuff as well as triggering the previous one (effectively refreshing the duration).
- 𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐒𝐓 bounce range to-edge or to-center?
- Game data notes additional range checks of 400 (bounce range) and 500 (Q damage bounce range) against 'large' enemies.
- Spell Flux can be buffered 0.5 seconds before it comes off cooldown.
- Realm Warp will try to predict whether an ally is trying to run out of it or not and will not teleport allies that are very near the edge and move click outside of it.
- Blinked units retain the same relative positions to one another upon arrival.
- Realm Warp will affect untargetable units.
- Ryze will not teleport if he exits the area, but the teleport will still occur for other allies so long as he isn't interrupted.
- Allies will teleport regardless of being affected by crowd control or not.
- Allied stasis effects will not interrupt Realm Warp's channel - excluding and - like the passive of or an allied .
- A hostile will interrupt the channel.
- Realm Warp will not cancel if Ryze enters resurrection.
- Realm Warp will not silence allies while they are channeling, in order to not interrupt them.
- Allies whose channel is interruptable can thus cast other spells during the period, provided they are not movement spells (since they remain rooted).
- Whether Realm Warp's teleports champions channeling certain abilities is handled mostly case-by-case:
- The following will prevent the caster from being teleported: , , , , , and .
- The following do not prevent the caster from being teleported and are not interrupted: , , , , , , , , , , , , and windup/leap.
- The following do not prevent the caster from being teleported but are interrupted:
- These lists are not complete.
- Realm Warp will also not teleport displacement immune allies.
- Realm Warp will still teleport allies in a zombie state.
- Realm Warp will not teleport allies affected by another ally's Realm Warp first.
- If no champions but one or more minions are teleported, Realm Warp will not teleport the minion closest to its center, and furthermore .
- If a champion is present, the innermost minion is teleported on top the outermost champion's new position, and the remaining minions are teleported to their proper intended positions.
|Items||Usable||All the other item-actives are usable|
- For the expanded patch notes, see here.