Arcane: League of Legends - The Loop
Do you like this video?
This article or section may contain obsolete information, but exists here for historical purposes.
Possible Upgrades for
- replaces that itself replaced the enchantment.
- spell effects, regardless of the type of damage. same as will trigger on any source of damage which triggers
- Each ability cast will generate 10 charges.
- Toggled and transformation abilities do not trigger on-cast effects, and thus do not grant charges. Examples include , , / , and .
- Moving by any means provides 1 charge for every 35 in-game units traveled. This includes but is not limited to simple movement, using dashes or blinks, being moved while attached to another unit or being displaced to another location.
- The damage dealt by Runic Echoes applies spell effects as area damage.
- Spell vamp is reduced to one-third effectiveness.
- will apply a 20% slow.
- Note that Runic Echoes does not affect the classification of the triggering ability - a single-target ability, such as , is still treated a single-target ability for applying its own spell effects.
- Runic Echoes will not apply champion-specific spell effects, such as , nor duplicate the effects of a champion ability (e.g. will not blind all enemies hit and will not generate AP for every enemy hit).
- The following empowered attacks and attack bonus effects will trigger Runic Echoes's damage, as they deal spell damage or area damage, or at least 0 spell damage in addition to their basic attack damage:
- (activation effect) and (persistent effect)
- Starter items
- Potions and Consumables
- Distributed items
- Basic items
- Epic items
- Legendary items
- Mythic items
- Ornn's Mythic item upgrades
- Champion exclusive items
- Minion and Turret items
- Removed items