Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- 6 attack damage = 210
- 100 health = 266.67
- 50% base health regeneration = 150
- Total Gold Value = 626.67
- base stats are gold efficient.
- Assuming Spoils of War provides:
user kills the most valuable minions available,
- lane partner. to the user, while also sharing that same gold with the
- Between 15 and 25 minutes, this is increased to .
- After 25 minutes, this is futher increased to .
- The quest reward can only be obtained after being out-of-combat for 5 seconds.
- Upon completing the quest, the item holds 1 ward, visiting the shop is required to refill the wards.
- Completing the quest send the following chat message to the team: "Summoner (Champion) Quest Complete! Completion Time: XX:XX"
- Triggering the Spoils of War passive adds +1 to the creep score of the allied champion who receives the bonus gold.
- The Spoils of War passive is triggered no matter what method is used to kill the minion, but the execution aspect of the ability only works with basic attacks.
- "Receive diminishing gold from excessive minion kills":
- Before 5:00, farming more than 10 CS per 5 minutes reduces gold from minions by 80%.
- After 5:00, farming more than 20 CS per 5 minutes reduces gold from minions by .
- This farming penalty is applied before the 10 flat reduced gold from mid lane siege minions before 14:00.
- is typically purchased by supports who would prefer to assist their lane partner rather than harrass the opposition.
- The amount of gold gained with the item is indicated in-game by the Gold Quest tooltip.
- Season Ten that were designed for Support. , , , and are a set of items available since
- Starter items
- Potions and Consumables
- Distributed items
- Basic items
- Epic items
- Legendary items
- Mythic items
- Ornn's Mythic item upgrades
- Champion exclusive items
- Minion and Turret items
- Removed items