- is gold efficient at its base values without its passive.
- It is one of the most common items for casters that need durability, or mana as it gives a large amount of health, mana, and ability power.
- ability power. The early and are useful in lane for not only the mana regen but also the healing sustain and increased mana pool. The only downside to this build is / as well as take considerable time to stack. can be very effectively combined with an , the passive on making give a total of 99.5
- Because this item takes 10 minutes to reach its full potential, it is best obtained early on in the game.
- The item is gold efficient at its base values so, although it is preferable to get it early, getting it late is not disastrous.
- currently has a minor bug such that the animation for a stat increase continues to appear every minute, even after the has reached its maximum stat bonuses.
- may have been originally named as 'Guinsoos Rod of Oblivion', and its icon is still named as such in the League of Legends install directory.
- Starter items
- Potions and Consumables
- Basic items
- Advanced items
- Finished items
- Minion and Turret items
- Special Game Mode Exclusive items
- Removed items
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.