The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- is gold efficient without its passive and gold efficient at max stacks.
- On manaless champions the item is gold efficient without the passive and gold efficient at maximum stacks.
- The Eternity passive will trigger with effects like active and passive.
- If the owner is protected with a shield and receives damage, they will continue to restore mana.
- The additional stats over time are not unique. One can have multiple while all of their stats simultaneously increase.
- Because this item takes to reach its full potential, it is best obtained early on in the game.
- It is a strong item for casters in need of durability, mana, and power.
- Awe passive will grant bonus ability power from mana.
can be very effectively combined with an because the
- The early and are useful in lane for the healing sustain and increased mana pool. The only downside to this build is that / and take considerable time to stack.
- may have been originally named as "Guinsoo's Rod of Oblivion", and its icon is still named as such in the League of Legends install directory.
- uses the .
- The name is likely a reference to Def Leppard's 1983 song "Rock of Ages". (The movie of the same name, which is also named after the song, was not released until 3 years after the item came out.)
- The Crystal Scar during Rotating Game Modes. version is also used on the
- Starter items
- Potions and Consumables
- Basic items
- Advanced items
- Finished items
- Minion and Turret items
- Special Game Mode Exclusive items
- Removed items
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.