Rod of Ages is a finished item in League of Legends. It is exclusive to Summoner's Rift.
Rod of Ages (Quick Charge) is a finished item in League of Legends. It is exclusive to Howling Abyss.
Full Gold Value
- 97.12% gold efficient without its passive and 156.47% gold efficient at max stacks.
- On manaless champions the item is 80.96% gold efficient without the passive and 134.94% gold efficient at maximum stacks.
- The Eternity passive will trigger with effects like active and passive.
- If the owner is protected with a shield and receives damage, they will continue to restore mana.
- The additional stats over time are not unique. One can have multiple while all of their stats simultaneously increase.
- Because this item takes 10 minutes to reach its full potential, it is best obtained early on in the game.
- It is a strong item for casters in need of durability, mana, and power.
- Awe passive will grant 9 bonus ability power from mana.
can be very effectively combined with an because the
- The early and are useful in lane for the healing sustain and increased mana pool. The only downside to this build is that / and take considerable time to stack.
- may have been originally named as "Guinsoo's Rod of Oblivion", and its icon is still named as such in the League of Legends install directory.
- uses the .
- The name is likely a reference to Def Leppard's 1983 song "Rock of Ages". (The movie of the same name, which is also named after the song, was not released until 3 years after the item came out.)
- The Crystal Scar during Rotating Game Modes.
version is also used on the
- Total cost reduced to 2600 from 2700.
- Combine cost reduced to 650 from 750.
- Replaced normal version on the Howling Abyss.
- Total cost increased to 2700 from 2600.
- Combine cost increased to 750 from 650.
- Eternity: Mana to health conversion reduced to 20% from 25%.
- Total cost reduced to 2600 from 3000
- Combine cost reduced to 650 from 950.
- Ability power reduced to 60 from 80.
- Mana reduced to 300 from 400.
- Mana per stack reduced to 10 from 40.
- New Passive effect - Eternity: 15% of damage taken from champions is gained as mana. Spending mana restores 25% of mana spent as health, up to 25 per cast (toggle spells heal for up to 25 per second).
- Total cost increased to 3000 from 2700.
- Ability power increased to 80 from 60.
- Total cost reduced to 2700 from 2800.
- Health reduced to 300 from 450.
- Mana reduced to 400 from 450.
- Mana per stack increased to 40 from 20.
- Ability power per stack increased to 4 from 2.
- Now displays the current stacks over the icon.
- No longer loses stacks when selling the item and then undoing the sale.
- Map-specific version added for Crystal Scar.
- Total cost reduced to 2800 from 3035.
- Combine cost reduced to 740 from 850.
- Mana reduced to 450 from 525.
- Health per stack increased to 20 from 18.
- Passive – Valor's Reward:
- On level-up heal reduced to 150 from 250.
- Now retains passive when upgraded, with both remaining Unique so they cannot stack.
- Now show you in its tooltip what the current stats on its passive are.
- Health increased to 450 from 360.
- Mana increased to 525 from 425.
- Ability power increased to 50 from 30.
- Health per stack reduced to 18 from 27.
- Mana per stack reduced to 20 from 30.
- Ability power per stack reduced to 2 from 3.
- Maximum stats unchanged.
- Health reduced to 425 from 450.
- Mana reduced to 425 from 450.
- Combine cost increased to 850 from 800.
- July 10, 2009 Patch
- Combine cost reduced to 800 from 865.
- May 15, 2009 Patch
- Combine cost increased to 865 from 665.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.