The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Ki Burst is always cast from the original casting position.
- The effects are applied before the cast time.
- No additional notes.
- Ultra Rapid Fire differences:
- Shield AD ratio halved.
- The bonus AD is gained and determined on cast.
- Wind Slash counts as an ability activation for the purposes of on-cast effects such as Spellblade, charging , and stacking .
- Wind Slash will fire from wherever Riven is at the end of the cast time.
- Each enemy can only be damaged by one missile.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.