Ridgeback Mountains is a mountain range located in the northern part of the Freljord.
Champions of the Ridgeback Mountains
Other Related Champions
- Frost-Troll Village: It is located on the Ridgeback Mountains of northern Freljord. It is the main settlement of the Frost-Trolls, currently ruled by .
- Frosthorn Peak: East peaks of the Ridgeback Mountains. Connects the Frostguard Citadel with the rest of the Freljord.
- Fortress of the Iceborn: The ruined Fortress of the Iceborn houses a great vault full of ancient artifacts and fallen warriors.
- Ghulfrost: Located on top of the ice cliffs of the Ridgeback Mountains, Ghulfrost is a unmarked cairn in the snow where discover a legendary bow made entirely of True Ice buried in the rocks.
- Ice Children Village: A farming village. Settlement of herders and warriors, rivals of the Avarosan tribe.
- Ornnkaal Rocks: A coastal pilgrimage site visited by Sejuani and Ashe's tribes during the summers of their youth, with plentiful fishing and many fields for grazing animals.
- Quchar: Home of the Ebrataal, a magic-less community who were the first to follow Ashe as the leader of the Avarosan tribe.
- Vathcaer: An Avarosan settlement. It is the village where grew up, previously controlled by her mother Grena.
- Yadulsk: Winter's Claw village where Sejuani's mother Kalkia temporarily settled the tribe during her rule. Traditionally, Winter's Claw tribes relocate every winter, rebuilding their villages out of their ships and scavenged materials.
- Yeti's Vigil: Ruins of the lost yeti civilization. Where dreams swirl in snow, an unlikely friendship was born. This is the location where met and befriended .
- Related Music
- Related Videos
- Discovering the Link
- Enter the Freljord
- It's Me and You
- Journey Into The Freljord
- Silence for the Damned
- Snow Day
- Stone Cold
- The Harder Path
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.