- The following table denotes what healing effects benefit from which healing modifiers, although note that the Revitalize column concerns only the 10% increase portion of the effect:
- Revitalize's bonus 10% stacks multiplicatively with Heal and Shield Power. This nets 15.5% bonus healing and shielding.
- It also stacks multiplicatively with another ally's Revitalize and , granting them a total bonus heal of 65.165% and a total bonus shield of 27.05%.
- The number of healing done by Revitalize in the stats will increase even if it doesn't grant any healing, for example when being at full health.
- Revitalize combines the effects of the removed Season 2016 masteries, and , including that both effects stack multiplicatively. Aside from the values, the only major difference is that this rune does not grant the target bonus resistances.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.