GTA: The Criminal Enterprises - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- The following table denotes what healing effects benefit from which healing modifiers, although note that the Revitalize column concerns only the 10% increase portion of the effect:
- Revitalize's bonus 10% stacks multiplicatively with Heal and Shield Power. This nets 15.5% bonus healing and shielding.
- For outgoing heals and shields, it also stacks multiplicatively with affected ally's Revitalize (10%) and (25%), granting them a total of 58.81% bonus healing and shielding.
- The number of healing done by Revitalize in the stats will increase even if it doesn't grant any healing, for example when being at full health.
- Revitalize combines the effects of the removed Season 2016 masteries, and , including that both effects stack multiplicatively. Aside from the values, the only major difference is that this rune does not grant the target bonus resistances.