- Unseen Predator occurs regardless of whether or not Rengar's target has sight of him.
- Rengar will not leap to targets already in his basic attack range.
- The enhanced attack will apply other on-hit effects and can critically strike as normal.
- Rengar will only leap to a target if his basic attack timer has been refreshed (if not so he will not automatically attempt to path towards his target, despite them being within leap range).
- Rengar can freely use any abilities, summoner spells, or item actives while leaping.
- and bonus ranges are lost after 0.25 seconds upon gaining Unseen Predator, and are re-gained after 0.25 seconds upon losing Unseen Predator.
- Bonetooth Necklace uses different icons corresponding to the number of stacks acquired:
- 1 Stack:
- 2 Stacks:
- 3 Stacks:
- 4 Stacks:
- 5 Stacks:
- 6th Stack: Head of Kha'Zix
- No additional notes.
- If Rengar uses both Battle Roar and its empowered version in quick succession he will heal for 100% of the damage he received in the last few seconds.
- If Rengar casts and/or during Bola Strike's cast time, he will buffer them and cast them when Bola Strike completes.
- Thrill of the Hunt's duration starts on-cast.
- The armor reduction applies after the attack.
- The true sight reveal on the target stays until the leap finishes.
- Rengar discerns a distinct heart beat from revealed champions during Thrill of the Hunt. The nearest detected enemy champion is also indicated as the victim, having two eyes above them. This indicator is visible to both teams and may switch targets.
- Alerted allies will hear a threatening growl following an eerie sound effect.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.