The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Rengar will not leap to targets already in his normal basic attack range.
- While grounded or rooted, Rengar loses the enhanced attack range from Unseen Predator.
- Rengar will only leap to a target if his basic attack timer has been refreshed (if not so he will not automatically attempt to path towards his target, despite them being within leap range).
- Only Flash and Hexflash instantly end Unseen Predator. Other effects (i.e Teleport) will still keep the buff for the specified amount of time upon leaving brush.
- Rengar can freely use any abilities, summoner spells, or item actives while leaping.
- The leap's attack will have no effect if the target dies or becomes untargetable. empowered attack will always be consumed.
- The attack from the leap will:
- Not go off if the dash was interrupted.
- Go off at the end of the dash even if its normal destination is obstructed by boundaries he cannot cross (e.g. terrain, ).
- Go off regardless of distance the enemy travels away from Rengar's original location.
- Go off even if Rengar loses sight of the target.
- and bonus ranges are lost after 0.25 seconds upon gaining Unseen Predator, and are re-gained after 0.25 seconds upon losing Unseen Predator.
- Bonetooth Necklace uses different icons corresponding to the number of stacks acquired:
- 1 Stack:
- 2 Stacks:
- 3 Stacks:
- 4 Stacks:
- 5 Stacks:
- 6th Stack: Head of Kha'Zix
- Grey Health (the damage stored in the last 1.5 seconds) will not be consumed upon casting Battle Roar despite visually appearing so. It will only ever expire after its duration ends.
- If Rengar uses both Battle Roar and its empowered version in quick succession he will heal for 100% of the damage he received in the last few seconds.
- If Rengar casts and/or during Bola Strike's cast time, he will buffer them and cast them when Bola Strike completes.
- Bola Strike will cast from wherever Rengar is at the end of the cast time.
- Thrill of the Hunt's duration starts on-cast.
- The armor reduction applies after the attack.
- The true sight reveal on the target stays until the leap finishes.
- Rengar discerns a distinct heart beat from revealed champions during Thrill of the Hunt. The nearest detected enemy champion is also indicated as the victim, having two eyes above them. This indicator is visible to both teams and may switch targets.
- Alerted allies will hear a threatening growl following an eerie sound effect.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.