Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
- The resistances are stolen after the damage from the triggering attack is calculated, meaning only subsequent attacks will benefit from the reduction.
- Rell's buff accumulates enemies with Break the Mold's debuff and she will consequently lose a portion of the bonus resistances gained as afflicted enemies die. This is contrary to other effects described as "thefts" (e.g. and ) that are implemented by granting a buff to the caster that is proportionate, though independent, to the debuff applied to the target (i.e. in those instances, each persists for the full duration regardless).
- Shattering Strike will cast from wherever Rell is at the end of the cast time.
- Rell is locked out of moving, attacking, and casting any other ability except for 0.35 seconds after Shattering Strike is cast.
- Casting mana. will cancel Shattering Strike. The ability will not go on cooldown but will still expend
- Shattering Strike, while binded to an ally, will grant the heal from hitting clones as well.
- Rell slides between 250 and 350 units in testing, depending on how far the spell was targeted. It is not known where this is intended.
- If Rell dashes before a wall on the map, the slide will cover a shorter distance to the terrain over the same time, moving slower.
- 𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐒𝐓 Interaction with player-made walls.
- The following table refers for interactions while Rell is dashing/in cast time:
|Abilities||is disabled. and are usable.|
|Items||Usable||All the other item-actives are usable|
- Rell will always respawn and start the game as mounted.
- The basic attack reset is not considered one for .
- Rell can use the empowered attack even while grounded or rooted.
- The dash can be knocked down but the attack's effects will still be applied.
- Displacement immunity will not resist the application of the stun.
- The effects render before the cast time.
- All units can see the effective area of the tether. Both conduits can see the tether range when within 600 units of it.
- Attract and Repel can be cast on allies even if they are untargetable.
- Rell has an arrow indicator that points to the other conduit. Depending on the distance it glows blue (0–900), yellow (900–2020), and red (2020+)
- Attract and Repel will be placed on a very short cooldown (less than 0.1 seconds) when the tether is reapplied to the bound ally after the two become in tether range again.
- Magnet Storm will cast from wherever Rell is at the end of the cast time.
- Enemies that leave the field can still be dragged after entering the corresponding area again.
- Magnet Storm will not drag units that are:
- Spell shield will block the initial pull but not the dragging effect.
- Magnet Storm will cancel if Rell casts during the cast time.
- For the expanded patch notes, see here.