The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- The stolen resistances are applied after the damage has been dealt.
- Shattering Strike will cast from wherever Rell is at the end of the cast time.
- Rell is locked out of moving, attacking, and casting any other ability except for 0.35 seconds after Shattering Strike is cast.
- Casting mana. will cancel Shattering Strike. The ability will not go on cooldown but will still expend
- Shattering Strike, while binded to an ally, will grant the heal from hitting clones as well.
- Rell leaps at the start of the cast time.
- The effects render before the cast time.
- All units can see the effective area of the tether.
- Attract and Repel will be placed on a very short cooldown (less than 0.1 seconds) when the tether is reapplied to the bound ally after the two become in tether range again.
- Magnet Storm will cast from wherever Rell is at the end of the cast time.
- Enemies that leave the field can still be dragged after entering the corresponding area again.
- Magnet Storm will not drag units that are:
- Spell shield will block the initial pull but not the dragging effect.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.