- For the Twisted Treeline variant, see .
- 50 health = 133.33
- is gold efficient without its passive.
- Without Spoils of War, the item becomes gold efficient in .
- The quest reward can only be obtained after being out-of-combat for 5 seconds.
- Triggering the Spoils of War passive adds +1 to the creep score of the allied champion who receives the bonus gold.
- The Spoils of War passive is triggered no matter what method is used to kill the minion, but the execution aspect of the ability only works with melee basic attacks.
- Spoils of War will trigger but not .
- Assuming Spoils of War provides:
user kills the most valuable minions available,
- lane partner. to the user, while also sharing that same gold with the
- Between 15 and 25 minutes, this is increased to .
- After 25 minutes, this is futher increased to .
- is typically purchased by melee supports such as , , , , and , who benefit from the durability it provides and can utilize the execution aspect of the Spoils of War passive.
- This item is occasionally purchased by both champions in a double-bruiser lane, forgoing early damage for the sustain and extra gold the item provides.
- Starter items
- Potions and Consumables
- Basic items
- Advanced items
- Finished items
- Removed items