The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Damage to the primary target applies proc damage and damage to secondary targets applies default damage.
- Queen's Wrath's bonus damage applies against structures.
- There is a brief delay between each attack of Queen's Fury after the attack's cast time elapses.
- If Rek'Sai has more than 1.4 attack speed, she can cancel this delay to perform the next attack quicker. This does not occur if she is attacking automatically.
- Queen's Wrath's enhanced attacks still apply on-hit and on-attack effects and life steal to the primary target.
- When dodged, the damage dealt to the primary target is nullified; however, damage to any secondary targets still occurs.
- 𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐒𝐓 : Queen's Wrath interactions with blocking and blinding effects.
- Prey Seeker will cast fire from wherever Rek'Sai is at the end of the cast time.
- Prey Seeker's effect radius is centered around the location of the missile as it collides.
- Burrow does not count as an ability activation for the purposes of on-cast effects such as Spellblade and stacking .
- Rek'Sai's attack range is reduced by 100 while burrowed.
- While Burrowed, Rek'Sai is not locked out from declaring basic attacks, attempting to do so will cause her to Unburrow automatically.
- Enemies detected by Tremor Sense are displayed as rings on the ground (champions display much larger ones and play a sound effect audible to all units).
- Enemies standing still while Rek'Sai is nearby are insensible to Tremor Sense.
- Unburrow does not count as an ability activation for the purposes of on-cast effects such as Spellblade and stacking .
- Unburrow's per-target cooldown only applies to targets affected by the full knock-up, but provides immunity to all effects of the ability.
- Unburrow is still considered an ability and is thus stopped by silence. She can basic attack normally during this time, without leaving unburrow.
- If Rek'Sai is disarmed, she cannot issue an attack command to trigger Unburrow.
- No additional details.
- Tunnel entrances can be targeted by allied movement abilities ( , , , ).
- Tunnel entrances are visible on allied champions' minimaps, while enemies must first gain sight of one before it becomes visible on theirs (the opposite entrance is not revealed).
- Destroying a Tunnel while Rek'Sai is traversing it will not prevent her from reaching the opposite entrance.
- Rek'Sai can Tunnel through terrain if she dashes close to them and the wall is thin enough to allow the opposite entrance to spawn on the other side.
- Enemies can block Rek'Sai from using a tunnel entrance if a ward is placed directly over it, because the cursor's target selection prioritizes wards over tunnel entrances.
- Rek'Sai will take longer to enter a Tunnel from an Unburrowed state because she needs to Burrow.
- Damage from items, runes, and summoner spells count for applying the mark.
- Void Rush has a brief cast time during which Rek'Sai is still targetable.
- Void Rush's displacement immunity begins from the start of the cast time, and ends when the dash ends.
- Void Rush's damage can be dodged by becoming untargetable.
- Rek'Sai will track targets that change locations (e.g. by dashing, blinking, or simply moving), up to the maximum following range.
- Rek'Sai can activate Void Rush while
- She will always emerge as Unburrowed.
- If Rek'Sai enters resurrection during the cast time, Void Rush is canceled and goes on a 10 second cooldown.
- If the resurrection occurs while vanished, she will emerge and pounce the target immediately.
- A screeching noise made by Rek'Sai can be heard globally after Void Rush is cast (will be heard by enemies even if they don't have sight of Rek'Sai and/or her destination).
- This patch box only contains the Release version. For Rek'Sai's complete patch history, see here.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.