- For the Legends of Runeterra card, see .
Recall is an ability that all players have, regardless of the champion they are playing. It causes your champion to channel for a few seconds. If the channel is not interrupted, it causes the champion to appear at their team's fountain.
Possessing the following buffs will upgrade into :
Recall is activated by either clicking the "Recall button" on the ability panel or by pressing the key that the button is bound to ("B" by default).
Recall's channel can be interrupted by the champion performing a variety of actions such as casting abilities or moving, having health reduced by an enemy's attacks or spells or by enemy or allied displacement spells such as & .
Things that do not break Recall's channel include:
- Cosmetic emotes and command emotes (e.g. /laugh, /joke)
- Certain summoner spells (e.g. )
- Placing wards (unless you move in order to place that ward because it is out of range)
- Some items (e.g. )
- Having allied spells cast on you (e.g. )
- Grounding effects
- Damage received when blocked by a sufficient shield
"You belong in a museum!"
When Dominion was released, Recall was remade to fit in to the game mode's fast-paced style, creating Enhanced Recall which had a much shorter cast time.
The Recall function was originally tied to alpha item that could be activated to return to base. The function was then made into an optional summoner spell, and eventually into a feature inherent in all champions., a purchasable
Recall AnimationSince V188.8.131.52 patch, new champions and certain skins, like Legendary skins (e.g. ), have received a special Recall animation and a few have received special quotes. Additionally, when an older champion gets a visual upgrade, all of their skins are outfitted with a new Recall animation.
Since the release of folds his guns before him, while produces a chair to sit in with drinks in hand., with the exception of , the Recall animations between the classic skin and the first released alternate skin of a champion differ from one another. For example,
Although Recall is disabled on the Howling Abyss, attempting to do so by pressing the key bound to it will play the animation for the respective champion or skin.
In patch V9.11, players in the Challenger rank of the league system were given special, golden particles for their Recall animation. These particles would only be visibly golden for the 'regular' Recall but not for nor the minimap representation of Recall. Additionally, this special Recall animation would play in all unranked queues and ranked queues, but only in the particular ranked queue they are Challenger in (be it Solo/Duo Queue or Flex Queue).
- Recall is not visible through the fog of war, but if a Recalling champion was seen Recalling before being obscured by fog of war, the sound can still be heard.
- It is possible to be damaged while Recalling but still return to base. This happens if the damage is taken within 0.1 seconds before the channel completes.
- If this happens while Recalling with very low health, it is actually possible to arrive dead at the base.
- When a player disconnects from the game, instead of Recalling, they will manually walk back to their base.
- The first icon of was modified for several game assets.
- It was previously possible for champions with abilities that make them dash to an enemy champion to follow an enemy that has just finished Recalling and teleported to base, making the champion fly all the way to the enemy base.
- Projectiles will still do so.
- If you Recall while the Nexus is destroyed, the camera will attempt to center on your champion rather than the exploding Nexus.
- When was first remade, an oversight allowed him to use Recall to trigger his passive, so he could refresh the cooldown of all of his abilities by simply rapidly pressing the Recall key.
- and are the first champions to be able to interact and affect Recall mechanically.
- In Teamfight Tactics Set 3, the animation for the when three Mech-Pilot units merge into the Super-Mech is borrowed from Recall.
- Related Videos