Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
Template:Item data Ravenous Hydra
Template:Gold value math
- is gold efficient without its passive and active.
- melee champions and shapeshifter champions with a melee form, its passive and active cannot be used when performing ranged basic attacks. can only be purchased by
- Cleave and Crescent effects with . Cleave has a radius of ~385; Crescent has a radius of 400. Cleave is centered on the target; Crescent is centered on the user. shares the
- Activating Crescent does not reset the autoattack timer. Rather, the effect uses the champion's autoattack animation to display the effect. It is also done faster the more attack speed the champion has.
- Cleave will not trigger if it has triggered on a different target in the last 0.05 seconds. This affects abilities such as in Dragon form. There is no cooldown on triggering the effect on a single target, such as or in Human form.
- Cleave from a range as it applies on-hit effects. This will also grant the extra gold from minions killed by Cleave. is the games only way to
- Searching for "no damage" in the shop will bring up Ravenous Hydra. While there were many speculated reasons for this, in actuality it is because of the "no" in "RaveNOus" and "Damage" in its listed stats (+80 attack damage); the item can just as easily be found searching "Raven Age" or "Dam us".
- Ravenous Hydra is based (probably) on Yggdra Union's Bandits weapon.
- This item is very similar to the DotA item Battle fury.
- Starter items
- Potions and Consumables
- Distributed items
- Basic items
- Epic items
- Legendary items
- Mythic items
- Ornn's Mythic item upgrades
- Champion exclusive items
- Minion and Turret items
- Removed items