- 75 attack damage = 3000g
- 15 health regeneration = 540g
- 12% life steal = 480g
- Total Gold Value = 4020g
- is gold efficient even without its passive and active.
- Cleave has a radius of ~385; Crescent has a radius of 400.
- Cleave is centered on the target; Crescent is centered on the user.
- Activating Crescent does not reset the auto-attack timer. Rather, the effect uses the champion's auto attack animation to display the effect.
- Crescent casts faster as you gain more attack speed.
- This item shares the Cleave and Crescent effects with .
- This item's passive and active cannot be used by ranged champions.
- Shapeshifting champions can only use Cleave and Crescent while classified as melee. This includes , who is considered a ranged champion while Righteous Fury is active, when using Aspect of the Cougar, while in , while in , and while her ultimate is activated.
- Cleave's damage is based on the attack damage champion statistic, not from actual damage dealt on the attack—it therefore doesn't benefit from critical strikes or on-hit effects
- Cleave's damage does not trigger on-hit effects, except for life steal.
- Cleave will not trigger if it has triggered on a different target in the last 0.05 seconds.
- This affects abilities such as (Dragon form).
- There is no cooldown on triggering the effect on a single target, such as Double Strike or (Human Form).
- Parrrley procs as well as despite the fact that the ability has a range.
- Using with will give you extra gold for every single minion killed with passive effect.
- Searching for "no damage" in the shop will bring up Ravenous Hydra. It is unknown if this is a bug or intended (it is possibly due to the item's active is limited to the attack damage of the champion thus deals "no damage" until it is owned by a champion.)
- Starter items
- Potions and Consumables
- Basic items
- Advanced items
- Finished items
- Minion and Turret items
- Special Game Mode Exclusive items
- Removed items
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.