- 80 attack damage = 2800
- 100% base health regeneration = 300
- 18% life steal = 675
- is gold efficient without its passive and active.
- melee champions and shapeshifter champions with a melee form. can only be purchased by
- Cleave and Crescent effects with . shares the
- Activating Crescent does not reset the autoattack timer. Rather, the effect uses the champion's autoattack animation to display the effect.
- Cleave's damage is based on the attack damage champion statistic, not from actual damage dealt on the attack—it therefore doesn't benefit from critical strikes or on-hit effects
- Cleave's damage does not trigger on-hit effects, except for life steal.
- Cleave will not trigger if it has triggered on a different target in the last 0.05 seconds.
- This affects abilities such as (Dragon form).
- There is no cooldown on triggering the effect on a single target, such as or (Human Form).
procs as well as despite the fact that the ability has a range.
- Using with will give you extra gold for every single minion killed with passive effect.
- Searching for "no damage" in the shop will bring up Ravenous Hydra. While there were many speculated reasons for this, in actuality it is because of the "no" in "RaveNOus" and "Damage" in its listed stats (+75 attack damage); the item can just as easily be found searching "Raven Age" or "Dam us".
- Ravenous Hydra is based (probably) on Yggdra Union's Bandits weapon.
- This item is very similar to the DotA item Battlefury.
- Starter items
- Potions and Consumables
- Basic items
- Advanced items
- Finished items
- Minion and Turret items
- Special Game Mode Exclusive items
- Removed items