The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Ravenous Hydra is a finished item in League of Legends.
- 80 attack damage = 2800
- 100% base health regeneration = 300
- 18% life steal = 675
- is gold efficient without its passive and active.
- The damage dealt by Ravenous Hydra is classified as default damage.
- The splash damage heal does not benefit from Heal power.
- Ravenous Hydra can only be purchased by melee champions and shapeshifter champions with a melee form, its passive and active cannot be used when performing ranged basic attacks.
- life steal granted by the item as well as the effectiveness of the unnamed passive on the item.
increases both the
- Factoring only the item and life steal (18 × 1.3) that is 65% effective on the splash damage (50 × 1.3). , you will have 23.4%
- The unnamed passive will stack additively if multiple Ravenous Hydra are purchased. Two items will cause life steal to be 100% effective on the splash damage; three will be 150% effective; and so on.
- Activating Crescent does not reset the basic attack timer. Rather, the effect uses the champion's basic attack animation to display the effect. The cast time scales with attack speed.
- The active will cast from wherever the user is at the end of the cast time.
- Cleave will not trigger if it has triggered on a different target in the last 0.05 seconds. This affects abilities such as in her . There is no cooldown on triggering the effect on a single target, such as or in her human form.
- on-hit effects as melee attacks while behaving as ranged attacks. , and are the only abilities that can apply
- Searching for "no damage" in the shop will bring up Ravenous Hydra. While there were many speculated reasons for this, in actuality it is because of the "no" in "RaveNOus" and "Damage" in its listed stats (+80 attack damage); the item can just as easily be found searching "Raven Age" or "Dam us".
- Ravenous Hydra is based (probably) on Yggdra Union's Bandits weapon.
- This item is very similar to the DotA item Battle fury.
- Along with Hydra, a many-headed beast. , Ravenous Hydra borrows its namesake from the
- Starter items
- Potions and Consumables
- Basic items
- Advanced items
- Finished items
- Minion and Turret items
- Special Game Mode Exclusive items
- Removed items
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.