- On classic Summoner's Rift and Howling Abyss the maximum amount of Bounty Hunter stacks that you can have is five, setting the maximum bonus at 14%.
- On classic Twisted Treeline the maximum amount of Bounty Hunter stacks that you can have is three, plus two for the altars, setting the maximum bonus at 14%.
- Note that the effect is not Spell Vamp and rather a Drain effect.
- Base healing reduced to 1.5% from 2.5%. Healing per Bounty Hunter stack remains at 2.5%.
- Bug Fix: Tooltip no longer counts healing done while you're already at full health.
- Tooltip now show who you have and haven't killed.
- Map-Specific Balancing: On Twisted Treeline, each altar is counted as a potential unique bounty for Bounty Hunter.
- V7.22 Added
- Domination Slot 3 rune.
- Heal for 2.5% (+ 2.5% per Bounty Hunter stack) of the damage dealt by your abilities.
- Earn a Bounty Hunter stack for each unique enemy champion killed.
- Healing reduced to one third on area of effect abilities.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.