Rapid Firecannon is a finished item in League of Legends.
- 30% attack speed = 750
- 25% critical strike chance = 1000
- 7% movement speed = 276.5
- passive. is gold efficient, without its
- Each basic attack generates 6 Energize stacks while 1 is generated for every 25 in-game units traveled. This includes but is not limited to walking, using dashes or blinks, casting or , being pulled or knocked back/aside.
- The bonus range is applied when declaring the attack, but that attack is not guaranteed to trigger the on-hit effect. For example, if is fired after the basic attack it is possible for the ability to trigger the on-hit effect before the basic attack hits.
- Attacks declared before the charged attack either lands, the target dies, becomes untargetable or if that projectile is destroyed will not generate stacks.
- The minimum attack range required for the +150 range cap is 428.57.
- Firecannon's range increase also works for
and , both of which are melee attacks.
- However, this does not work for since it has a fixed range.
- Rapid Firecannon's passive stacks with other Energized effects.
- The movement speed stat only increases flat movement speed, and will not interact with other percentage increases.
- This item allows you to land a basic attack outside of your basic attack range. This is really good for situations where you need to take out a tower but enemies are defending it. You can also use it to poke your enemies from a safe distance, before engaging into a fight, which is especially useful if the enemies are strong enough to engage you if you enter into your basic attack range. Due to those reasons, Rapid Firecannon is one of the most commonly purchased attack speed/crit chance items.
- This item is most commonly paired with
, which can apply the Stormrazor's slowing passive at a higher range, in addition to both item's energized damage stacking. It is also commonly paired with , which makes up for Rapid Firecannon's lack of waveclear, and the energized damage of both items also stack.
- It is also commonly purchased by caster ADCs which will purchase instead of a second attack speed/crit chance item, as they do not really need a lot of attack speed and make good use of the extra range.
- Starter items
- Potions and Consumables
- Basic items
- Advanced items
- Finished items
- Minion and Turret items
- Special Game Mode Exclusive items
- Removed items
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.