- 30% attack speed = 750
- 25% critical strike chance = 1000
- 7% movement speed = 276.5
- passive. is gold efficient, without its
- Each basic attack generates 15 Energize stacks while 1 is generated for every 24 in-game units traveled. This includes but is not limited to walking, using dashes or blinks, casting or , being pulled or knocked back/aside.
- The bonus range is applied when declaring the attack, but that attack is not guaranteed to trigger the on-hit effect. For example, if is fired after the basic attack it is possible for the ability to trigger the on-hit effect before the basic attack hits.
- Attacks declared before the charged attack either lands, the target dies, becomes untargetable or if that projectile is destroyed will not generate stacks.
- The minimum attack range required for the +150 range cap is 428.57.
- Firecannons range increase also works for
and , both of which are melee attacks.
- However, this does not work for since it has a fixed range.
- When having both Rapid Firecannon and Energized attack will gain Rapid Firecannon's bonus range but will trigger bonus damage to multiple targets. Since Rapid Firecannon allows the Energized attack to apply to turrets, bounce lighting will be able to bounce on turrets, applying the damage and being able to critically strike. However, if the Energized attack is directly used on the turret, damage will not critically strike.
- Rapid Firecannon's passive has more effects and more damage than and therefore doesn't stack with it.
- The movement speed stat only increases flat movement speed, and will not interact with other percentage increases.
- This item has the least amount of attack speed out of all attack speed/crit chance items. Unlike , this item's energized strike is not applied in area of effect. In addition, it cannot crit, so it does less damage than Statikk Shiv.
- Despite this, this item allows you to land a basic attack outside of your basic attack range. This is really good for situations where you need to take out a tower but enemies are defending it. You can also use it to poke your enemies from a safe distance, before engaging into a fight, which is especially useful if the enemies are strong enough to engage you if you enter into your basic attack range. Due to those reasons, Rapid Firecannon is one of the most commonly purchased attack speed/crit chance items.
- This item is most commonly paired with
, which make up for Rapid Firecannon's lack of waveclear compared to Statikk Shiv. It is also commonly purchased by caster ADCs which will purchase instead of a second attack speed/crit chance item, as they do not really need a lot of attack speed and make good use of the extra range.
- It is also commonly paired with . Although the damage from both items do not stack, this item extends the range which you can proc Statikk's AoE damage, in addition to energizing it faster and allowing it to be applied on turrets.
- Starter items
- Potions and Consumables
- Basic items
- Advanced items
- Finished items
- Minion and Turret items
- Special Game Mode Exclusive items
- Removed items