- 30% attack speed = 750
- 25% critical strike chance = 1000
- 7% movement speed = 276.5
- passive. is gold efficient, without its
- The minimum attack range required for the +150 range cap is 428.57; however, due to the attack range values from champions, the closest is 430 (With at level 6).
- The movement speed stat only increases flat movement speed, and will not interact with other percentage increases.
- Firecannons range increase also works for
and , both of which are melee attacks.
- However, this does not work for . This may or may not be a bug which has yet to be addressed.
- Rapid Firecannon's passive can stack with Energized attack will gain Rapid Firecannon's bonus range but will trigger bonus damage to multiple targets. Rapid Firecannon allows the Energized attack to apply to turret, meaning that it can bounce to turrets, apply damage and critically strike turrets. However, if the Energized attack is directly used on the turret, damage will not critically strike.
- Rapid Firecannon's passive has more effects and more damage than and therefore doesn't stack with it.
- Moving by any means energizes 1 charge for every 24 in-game units traveled, instead of every 30 because of the 25% rate increase passive. This includes but is not limited to walking, using dashes or blinks, casting or , being pulled or knocked back/aside.
- A basic attack energizes 15 charges, instead of 12 charges because of 25% rate increase passive.
- The bouns range is applied when declaring the attack, and will only deal bonus damage and consume the bouns range on the first attack that is delared at 100 charges. If a ranged ability that applies on-hit effects is fired before declaring a basic attack, such as
, the on-hit effect ability will trigger the bouns damage(providing it will hit first), and the basic attack will consume the bonus range.
- Ranged champion with slow auto-attack projectile speed (such as ) can have multiple attacks airborne, but only get one ranged increased auto-attack, since the range buff is consumed upon declaring an attack. Any attacks declared after the charged attack, but before the charged attack either lands, the target dies, becomes untargetable or if that projectile is destroyed will not generate charges.
- This item has the least amount of attack speed out of all attack speed/crit chance items. Unlike , this item's energized strike is not applied in area of effect. In addition, it cannot crit, so it does less damage than Statikk Shiv.
- Despite this, this item allows you to land a basic attack outside of your basic attack range. This is really good for situations where you need to take out a tower but enemies are defending it. You can also use it to poke your enemies from a safe distance, before engaging into a fight, which is especially useful if the enemies are strong enough to engage you if you enter into your basic attack range. Due to those reasons, Rapid Firecannon is one of the most commonly purchased attack speed/crit chance items.
- This item is most commonly paired with
, which make up for Rapid Firecannon's lack of waveclear compared to Statikk Shiv. It is also commonly purchased by caster ADCs which will purchase instead of a second attack speed/crit chance item, as they do not really need a lot of attack speed and make good use of the extra range.
- It is also commonly paired with . Although the damage from both items do not stack, this item extends the range which you can proc Statikk's AoE damage, in addition to energizing it faster and allowing it to be applied on turrets.
- Starter items
- Potions and Consumables
- Basic items
- Advanced items
- Finished items
- Minion and Turret items
- Special Game Mode Exclusive items
- Removed items