The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Randuin's Omen is a finished item in League of Legends.
- crits like , or . is a strong counter against auto-attack reliant champions that rely on
- Given it's stats, it's most useful for tanks and fighters that expect having to take on a marksman's damage for an extend period of time.
- Against the average marksman with 50% critical chance and , critical strike damage reducing passive results in a ~14% damage reduction towards non-onhit auto-attack damage.
- Similarly, Cold Steel reduces a champions auto-attack damage by 15% for all auto-attacks after the first for 1 second.
- The synergizing armor and passives make marksmen. a perfect fit for a single defensive item against crit-reliant
- items that can reduce attack speed. The attack speed slow on , and Randuin's Omen do not stack with each other, however they do stack multiplicatively with for a combined 27.75% attack speed slow. , , , and Randuin's Omen are the only
- Using the active on Randuin's Omen while your champion is channeling an ability will end the channel prematurely.
- Randuin's Omen's +20% critical strike damage reduction no longer affects enhanced damage where the damage is presented with the symbol of critical strike, making this item not effective against champions with abilities with enhanced damage (such as when hitting one target, or right after the target is hit by a fully-formed or ).
- Riot Games Inc. employee Robin 'Randuin' Liao. is named after former
- Randuin's Omen active effect's debuff is named Black Omen, possibly a reference to the floating palace bearing the same name from the game Chrono Trigger.
- Randuin's Omen is the only item that can reduce the amount of damage taken from critical strikes.
- Demacia's Dynasty. bears the crest of
- Starter items
- Potions and Consumables
- Basic items
- Advanced items
- Finished items
- Minion and Turret items
- Special Game Mode Exclusive items
- Removed items
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.