Randuin's Omen is a finished item in League of Legends.
- armor, health, an attack speed slow and a movement speed Template:Cctip; and the two actives mostly mitigate each other.
is a strong counter to , as it provides
- It is also useful against champions that are highly reliant on auto-attacking as means of damage output ( , , , , , and ).
- items that can reduce attack speed. The attack speed slow on and Randuin's Omen do not stack with each other, however they do stack multiplicatively with for a combined 27.75% attack speed slow. , , and Randuin's Omen are the only
- Randuin's Omen is commonly purchased by tanky melee DPS champions, especially the manaless champions like , , , and that don't benefit from because of the mana it gives.
- Using the active on Randuin's Omen while your champion is channeling an ability will end the channel prematurely.
- Randuin's Omen's +20% Template:Cctip damage reduction no longer affects enhanced damage where the damage is presented with the symbol of Template:Cctip, making this item not effective against champions with abilities with enhanced damage (such as when hitting one target, or right after the target is hit by a fully-formed or ).
- Robin 'Randuin' Liao. is named after former Riot employee
- Randuin's Omen active effect's debuff is named Black Omen, possibly a reference to the floating palace bearing the same name from the game Chrono Trigger.
- Randuin's Omen is the only item that can reduce the amount of damage taken from critical strikes.
- Demacian Dynasty. bears the crest of the
- Starter items
- Potions and Consumables
- Basic items
- Advanced items
- Finished items
- Minion and Turret items
- Special Game Mode Exclusive items
- Removed items
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.