GTA: The Criminal Enterprises - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Rare & Limited
Special pricing / 20-Oct-2009
Special pricing / 15-Aug-2019
- A part of Shurima desert can be seen in the background of his splash art.
- His was directly tweaked for the first splash art of his skin.
- He references Bowser from the Mario franchise.
- He was unlocked by players who participated in the Closed Beta Test.
- He is one of the many skins that are unobtainable in the game.
- This skin shares the Infernal theme with:
- When using Flame Wheel from Pokémon. , Rammus leaves a short fire trail behind him as he moves (purely cosmetic), this could be a reference to
- This skin shares the Freljord theme with:
- This skin shares the Web Browser theme with:
- He might be referencing Google Chrome.
- This skin shares the Heavy Metal theme with:
- This skin shares the Guardian of the Sands theme with:
- He resembles a Scarab amulet and/or Khepri.
- He might be referencing Anub'Arak from World of Warcraft.
- This skin had 11 potential skin chromas planned that didn't go past the conceptual phase.
- This skin shares the Soccer Cup theme with:
- He was released in celebration of the 2018 FIFA World Cup along with:
- He is a soccer player in the sweeper position, along with being the ball itself.
- He also has an extra finger, however this fourth finger is removed for the Wild Rift version of this skin.
- This skin shares the Hextech theme with:
- and can be seen in the background of his splash art.
- This skin shares the Astronauts theme with:
- He was released along with: