The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- No additional details.
- The initial cast and the manual recast count as ability activations for the purposes of on-cast effects such as Spellblade and stacking .
- If the ability is not manually recasted, the secondary effect will trigger without being considered as an ability activation.
- Powerball will still collide with enemies if Rammus is ghosted.
- For the purpose of moving closer to an enemy when right clicking them, Powerball also reduces Rammus' attack range to 0 for the duration.
- Powerball will trigger Mana Charge twice (upon activation and when ending it prematurely).
- Powerball is not a movement channel, and so will not be interrupted by root and ground.
- The following table refers for interactions while Rammus is channeling:
- The initial cast counts as an ability activation for the purposes of on-cast effects such as Spellblade and stacking .
- Deactivating the ability manually does not.
- Defensive Ball Curl ends immediately if is cast.
- Defensive Ball Curl will return damage from attacks and/or abilities that apply on-hit effects ( ) as well as from Wind's Fury (will not return damage from turrets, , or ).
- The resistance scaling will factor from all other sources, including Defensive Ball Curl's flat bonus. This will recalculate over the duration.
- The slow is reduced by slow resist.
- Frenzying Taunt, despite being usable on monsters, does not force them to attack Rammus. He does not draw aggro since the ability does not deal damage.
- The bonus attack speed duration is separate from the taunt duration.
- If the target becomes untargetable, dies, is too far away, or Rammus loses sight of them during the cast time, Frenzying Taunt cancels but it does not go on cooldown nor expend mana.
- See here for the complete patch history.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.