- No additional details.
- Powerball will still collide with enemies if Rammus is ghosted.
- Powerball will trigger Mana Charge twice (upon activation and when ending it prematurely).
- The initial cast counts as an ability activation for the purposes of on-cast effects such as Spellblade, charging , and stacking .
- Deactivating the ability manually does not.
- Defensive Ball Curl ends immediately if is cast.
- Defensive Ball Curl will return damage from attacks and/or abilities that apply on-hit effects ( ) as well as from Wind's Fury (will not return damage from turrets, , or ).
- The resistance scaling will factor from all other sources, including Defensive Ball Curl's flat bonus. This will recalculate over the duration.
- The slow is reduced by slow resist.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.