"You belong in a museum!"
- This article or section may contain obsolete information, but exists here for historical purposes.
Rally was a summoner spell that was removed in patch V22.214.171.124. It allowed you to summon a ward that increases the attack damage of nearby units for a few seconds.
Rally could be used to temporarily increase the damage output of your nearby team members, as well as provide an extra target to grab attention from turrets.
- It could be single-targeted by dash abilities such as .
- It could be displaced.
- It affected all allied units such as minions and .
- Unlike wards it could not be placed in a selected location, but it would be summoned directly in front of the direction your champion is facing.
- Each unit now gains ability power and attack damage based on the caster's level, rather than each individual unit's level.
- Fixed a bug where provided ability power whether or not you had the mastery.
- Fixed a bug where was granting less ability power and attack damage than it stated.
- now removes stealth when used.
- No longer heals surrounding allied units.
- Cooldown reduced to 270 seconds from 360 seconds.
- now gives 10-35 Attack Damage, instead of 30% increased base physical damage.
- Improved now gives 20-70 ability power, depending on level, instead of a 20% increase to base magic damage.
- Flag no longer persists past death.
- Base armor reduced to 15 from 25.
- Made it dramatically easier to select.
June 26, 2009 Patch:
- Armor reduced to 25 from 50.
- Fixed a bug with Offensive mastery that gave a bonus 50 seconds (it now gives it a bonus 5 seconds).
- Improve – Increases the duration of by 5 seconds. Improved also increases armor and magic damage by allies affected by it.
- Added friendly/enemy tooltips.
June 12, 2009 Patch:
- Rally banner made targetable (has 200 Health +25 × Level).
- Range increased to 850 from 700.
- Units such as banner should die faster.
April 25, 2009 Patch:
- The banner is now invulnerable/untargetable.
Alpha Week 5:
- Base attack damage increase reduced to 30% from 40% and health restored per second increased to 4% from 3%.
Alpha Week 4:
- Fixed tooltip to reflect the correct functionality.
Alpha Week 3:
- Summoner damage increase changed to 35% from 30%, and ability power increased to 20% from 15%.
Alpha Week 2:
- Added health regen to summoner spell .
- Fixed tooltip errors.
· · · · · ·
H · / H · S · S
|Featured Game Mode
H · H · ·
· · · · · · · · ·