Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- His avian features combine those from many colorful male Galliformes, like roosters, peacocks, pheasants, and the mythical Phoenix.
- He resembles Tumnus from Narnia.
- He wears a shoulder pad made from a skull and adorned with a couple of (she wears an identical one adorned with a couple of ).
- He shares his splash art with
- They are the first champions to share their Classic splash art, the other two being and .
- This skin shares the Cosmic theme with:
- This skin was released along with:
- He might be referencing The Creation of Adam by Michelangelo.
- He was inspired by the Gemini constellation.
- This skin shares the Heartbreakers theme with:
- This skin shares the World Champions: 2017 theme with:
- He was released in celebration of SSG winning the Season 2017 World Championship along with:
- He represents CoreJJ.
- The idea for the animation was thought up by CoreJJ himself and displays his signature.
- The idea for the was thought up by Ruler and CoreJJ themselves. animation with
- and SSG Rakan are both references to Korean magpie.
- This skin shares the World Champions: 2018 theme with:
- He was released in celebration of Invictus Gaming winning the Season 2018 World Championship along with:
- He represents Baolan.
- The idea for the thought up by Baolan himself and displays his signature. animation was
- This is the first Rakan skin to not come with a complementary Xayah skin.
- This skin shares the Star Guardian Season 3 theme with:
- Several of his animations are a reference to JoJo's Bizarre Adventure.
- His original non-corrupted form can briefly be seen when using .
, and when recalling without
- His fully corrupted form can briefly be seen when using and when recalling.
- Riku, Rakan's familiar spirit, acts as his and .
- This skin shares the Elderwood theme with:
- This skin is a direct reference to Oberon, a fairy king from medieval and Renaissance literature such as A Midsummer Night's Dream.