Rakan has ability interactions with.
- will record bonus shielding when a new shield is created, but not when it regenerates. In either case, there is no bonus shielding received.
- The cooldown reduction is granted even if the ability is blocked by a spell shield.
- The trigger radius is slightly smaller than the heal radius.
- If the spell is blocked by a spell shield, the damage will be blocked, but Rakan will still be affected by the heal component.
- The heal can activate immediately after the projectile hits the target, before the healing return animation completes.
- Gleaming Quill will cast from wherever Rakan is at the end of the cast time.
- No additional details.
- Both casts count as ability activations for the purposes of on-cast effects such as Spellblade, charging , and stacking .
- The shields do not stack if Battle Dance is cast on the same target twice. Only the duration and shield amount is refreshed.
- Ultra Rapid Fire differences:
- Shield AP ratio halved.
|Abilities||Grand Entrance is disabled but can still be buffered. Gleaming Quill and Battle Dance are usable.|
|Items||Usable||All items are usable|
|Interrupted by|| |
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.