Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
The championconsists of two beings:
- The human is the primary one answering movement commands and performing basic attacks.
- The azurite eagle is used to visualise various abilities, and appears in emotes. He is not one distinct unit, instead being used as both a projectile, and as a visual indicator of effects.
- If a mark applied by an ability is overwritten, consumed, or timed out, Harrier goes on a 1-second cooldown if it's not already on cooldown.
- Harrier's targeting priority:
- Last unit hit (if it was a small minion it appears to select a different target).
- Lowest-health enemy champion.
- Lowest-health enemy minion.
- Harrier is consumed even if it is parried, the attack is negated in any case.
- Harrier will not mark enemy minions while Quinn is not visible, but will mark enemy champions.
- Quinns may only trigger the bonus damage from their own Vulnerable debuffs.
- Note that all active debuffs are visible to all Quinns and are not easily distinguished unless its appearance is modified by a skin.
- Enemies can have multiple Vulnerable debuffs active on them at a time.
- No additional details.
- Quinns will gain the passive bonus for attacking a Vulnerable enemy versus enemies marked by any Quinn.
- Note that only the Quinn who applied the mark can consume the mark for bonus damage. One Quinn can apply the mark and then deliberately not trigger the mark to allow their allies to continually trigger the passive bonus.
- Quinn will track the target if they change locations.
- She will dash to the target's previous location without applying Vault's effects if the target is too far away or moves beyond units.
- Quinn will automatically attempt to attack the target once she completes Vault.
- The target will turn to face the opposite direction after being knocked back.
- Unlike its constant cast range Vault's bounce's can vary to allow Quinn to close or to make a gap between herself and the target (depending on casting position) or even to jump through a wall (if there is enough landing room on the other side).
- Vault also interrupts basic attacks with uncancellable windups.
- Taking damage from non- minions removes the bonus movement speed buff temporarily by suppressing it with the status effect of a slow.
- Behind Enemy Lines does not refund its mana cost if the channel was canceled via recast.
- The only exception is if Quinn's mana falls below the mana cost, in which case she is granted enough mana back (the equal amount needed) to be able to cast Behind Enemy Lines again.
- Respawning or returning to the summoning platform will not spawn if Behind Enemy Lines is on cooldown.
- If respawning or returning to the summoning platform, will be disabled from being manually cast for 2.5 seconds upon uniting. However, it will still automatically activate upon declaring a basic attack or casting or . is spawned by
- Behind Enemy Lines ends immediately without fountain. The ability will go on full cooldown.
being cast if she enters or is inside the enemy
- Quinn will also spawn when entering the enemy fountain but she will instantly lose him afterwards.
- Self- immobilizations such as and also count for ending Behind Enemy Lines.
- The following table refers for interactions while Quinn is channeling:
- If Quinn uses while is active, Skystrike will activate at her target's location after she bounces back.
- This article section only contains champion skins. For all associated collection items, see Quinn (Collection).
Quinn is an elite ranger-knight of Demacia, who undertakes dangerous missions deep in enemy territory. She and her legendary eagle, Valor, share an unbreakable bond, and their foes are often slain before they realize they are fighting not one, but two of the kingdom’s greatest heroes. Nimble and acrobatic when required, Quinn takes aim with her crossbow while Valor marks their elusive targets from above, making them a deadly pair on the battlefield.
Katie 'TeaTime' De Sousa
- For the expanded patch notes, see here.
- Quinn is the first champion whose name starts with Q (back then the only remaining unused letter in the alphabet regarding champion names).
- Quinn's dance references Are You That Somebody by Aaliyah.
- A side-by-side comparison can be seen here.
fires Quinn's crossbow despite it being her weapon of choice.
- Quinn's bolts are fletched with blue feathers which turn to a much lighter shade when hitting a target marked by .