- 30 magic resist = 600
- Unlike , it will not stop any other debuffs after activating it until the cooldown refreshes.
, it does remove nearly all debuffs including:
- Grievous Wounds from any source.
- Only slow part is removed.
- Drops the fish on the ground.
- Damage still occurs as long as you are in the tether range
- (during the stun or chains)
- can still launch himself at you.
- The vision debuff is removed only from yourself and not from teammates.
- Poppy will not deal bonus damage to you.
- You won't switch places with if you break the suppression.
- It will even remove , but only until the debuff refreshes.
- Damage still occurs as long as you are in tether range
- Zed's ultimate will still make Zed briefly untargetable while he dashes to his target's location, and Zed's living shadows will behave as normal. However, the mark itself will cause no damage if it is removed in the 3 seconds before it detonates.
- All other forms of crowd control
- While it may appear to do so as it removes the visual effect, it will not remove the damage from .
- DoT damage from abilities, including but not limited to: , , , , , , and . will remove almost all
- Remember that does not give you any lingering resistance after use like . If you use it to remove a slow/stun/etc, you can immediately be stunned, slowed, suppressed, etc. again.
- The active is one of the few abilities that can be activated during silence or suppression.
- mercury, which is also known as quicksilver. name is derived from the chemical element
- Starter items
- Potions and Consumables
- Basic items
- Advanced items
- Finished items
- Minion and Turret items
- Special Game Mode Exclusive items
- Removed items