Quicksilver Sash is an advanced item in League of Legends.
- 30 magic resistance = 540
- The active removes the stun component of airborne effects.
- has a very similar effect to , but there are some differences:
- Quicksilver Sash does not remove any accompanying, persistent effects that occur with crowd control from an enemy ability unless otherwise stated. Some examples include the tether from , the on-hit attacks from , and the damage reduction from .
- Quicksilver Sash cannot remove stasis.
- Despite the fact that it cannot be cleansed, Quicksilver Sash is put on a 3-second static cooldown while affected by and put on a 0.5-second cooldown for or .
- mercury, which is also known as quicksilver. name is derived from the chemical element
- Starter items
- Potions and Consumables
- Basic items
- Advanced items
- Finished items
- Minion and Turret items
- Special Game Mode Exclusive items
- Removed items
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.