The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- 30 magic resistance = 540
- is gold efficient without its active.
- Quicksilver is an auto-targeted effect.
- Quicksilver has no cast time.
- Quicksilver's cooldown does not transfer between items that have its active effect.
- Quicksilver is disabled during Airborne effects.
- Suspension will be fully removed by Quicksilver.
- Quicksilver has a very similar effect to , but there are some differences:
- Quicksilver does not remove any accompanying, persistent effects that occur with crowd control from an enemy ability unless otherwise stated. Some examples include the tether from , the on-hit attacks from , and the damage reduction from .
- Quicksilver cannot remove stasis.
- Despite the fact that it cannot be cleansed, Quicksilver is put on a 3-second static cooldown while affected by and put on a 0.5-second cooldown for or .
- Quicksilver will not remove self slows. The only exception is and .
- mercury, which is also known as quicksilver. name is derived from the chemical element
- Starter items
- Potions and Consumables
- Boots items
- Basic items
- Epic items
- Legendary items
- Mythic items
- Minion and Turret items
- Special Game Mode Exclusive items
- Removed items
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.