Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
Quick Draw is a non-constructed Lab with the in-game tagline: "Each round, your hand is filled with random, heavily discounted cards. They're all Fleeting, so use 'em while you can!"
- Both players' decks start with 60 random collectable cards from any region. Both players start with 3 max mana, and 3 spell mana.
- Each round, both players draw 5 cards instead of the normal 1, apart from Round 1, where the normal amount is drawn (which adds up to 5 total in hand anyway).
- Any card that enters the hand that isn't 0 Prolong is granted two effects by the Nexus: Fleeting, and its mana cost discounted to be between 0 and 3. When a Unit is summoned, but not from hand, it gains the discount.
- 𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐒𝐓 Whether this applies to spells being committed from somewhere that's not the hand.
- Cards with a current cost of 0-2 mana are discounted to cost 0, 3-4 mana cards are discounted to 1, 5-7 mana cards are discounted to 2, and 8+ mana cards are discounted to 3.
- Since this is based on current cost not base cost, if, for example, an exact copy is created of a card, it will have its cost reduced further.
- Players don't gain max mana each round start.
- Every other round, both players create a 0 Prolong in hand, starting with the first.
- 𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐒𝐓 At certain rounds, the player shuffles more cards into their deck.
- Anything can happen in this Lab, and the right combo of cards can end the game quickly, even turn 1. Be prepared!
- High-cost units and spells are of an incredibly high value in this Lab, compared to normal play.
- 12 Warmother's Call is an insanely strong spell to play at any time, especially early on, compared to others at its price-point.
- 6 Chief Mechanist Zevi in this mode is extremely powerful since her granting Fleeting is irrelevant, and the exact copies she creates have considerably lowered costs, due to how both exact copy and the Lab's rules work.
- Cards that allow for max mana to increase, such as 3 Wyrding Stones and especially 5 Catalyst of Aeons allow for a player to have a constant advantage over their opponent, which can allow for more benefit than in a normal game mode, as the low costs of all cards and constant low max mana means that the value of 1 mana is much higher.
- 4Twisted Fate is very easy to level up in this mode, due to the start of round card draw, making him situationally very useful.
- Mageseeker cards cannot activate their effects in this game mode, limiting their usefulness.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.