- Qiyana  if she uses any emote within 10 seconds of a takedown.
- Qiyana's gameplay hook is based around picking up the various elements around the map and using them.
- Influences for Qiyana include various rappers, telenovela villains and  .
- Qiyana's placeholder model in development was a recolored  .
- One of the original visual directions for Qiyana was for her to be from a new race of metal people from a new continent.
- Visual goals for Qiyana included her being a female AD assassin as well as cute yet evil champion, due both oppurtunity spaces previously lacking.
- Qiyana's visual design is possibly influenced by from .
- "Empress of the Elements" is a self proclaimed title Qiyana gave herself, she is only a princess in Ixtal.
- Qiyana is 20 years old.
- In her splash art Qiyana can be seen using her ultimate ability, .
- This skin theme is shared with:
- can be seen in the background of her splash art, about to slide down a pole similar to Mario when he completes a level.
- Her appearance was inspired by a fan-made gender-bent version of
known as from the .
- Her splash art background also references opening worlds of Super Mario games.
- Qiyana's parents neglected her due to her being the youngest and farthest from the throne as well as her having 9 other sisters.
- Qiyana does not have a good relations with her siblings.
- Inessa, who is 12 years senior to her, challenged her to ritual combat after a heated argument to humble her, but was crippled by her and Qiyana came out victorious.
- Mara, who is 1 year older then Qiyana, conceded the role of prefect of Tikras to Qiyana after the latter purposely exposed the hidden paths between villages in Ixtal, leading Piltover miners and mercenaries to attack the village, killing near half the village and almost Mara as a result.
- Unaware of it, Qiyana planned these events for Mara to conceded the role of prefect to her.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.