- Game elements that increase health based on the champion's health (e.g bonus AD. , , ) will increase the health before getting converted by Gift of the Drowned Ones, thus granting increased
- Grievous Wounds take effect after Gift of the Drowned Ones's healing cap. and
- Pyke's Grey Health does not have a time limit, and will stay on his health bar until Pyke leaves enemy vision or dies.
- Since Pyke's maximum health cannot be increased, Gift of the Drowned Ones reaches the upper cap of 60% of maximum health at bonus attack damage.
- Amount of attack damage granted from list of items that grants health, converted with Gift of the Drowned Ones:
- Since the pull is a fixed distance, Pyke will throw enemies behind him if he uses the ability at close range.
- If Pyke casts the ability while it's on cooldown he will be unable to receive movement or attack commands for 0.25 seconds.
- and will only block the charged ability.
- When Pyke is hidden nearby in his Ghostwater Dive, sharks will circle underneath nearby enemies' feet and a sound will be played, changing based on the amount of health they have left.
- Enemies will hear a disturbing deadly warning tone if their health bar is under the threshold of Death from Below.
- No additional notes.
- is an item that can be consumed to gain gold. If the ally's inventory is full, it's auto-consumed.
- Only the target's current health will count as Pyke's damage in post-game statistics and spell vamp healing if executed.
- If the target's current health is less than 50% of the non-executing damage, Pyke will heal less from spell vamp.
- If an enemy dies within the X but is killed before the execution, and Pyke does not take any other action that would warrant an assist, his image will still appear in the kill feed as an assisting ally on the kill.
- This will not count, however, as a Takedown for the purposes of items or runes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.