A renowned harpooner from the slaughter docks of Bilgewater, should have met his death in the belly of a gigantic jaull-fish; and yet, he returned. Now, stalking the dank alleys and backways of his former hometown, he uses his new supernatural gifts to bring a swift and gruesome end to those who make their fortune by exploiting others—and a city that prides itself on hunting monsters now finds a monster hunting them.
|"There’s plenty of room for everyone at the bottom of the sea..." — Pyke|
and are both on Pyke's list, both being captains.
- He would later hunt Miss Fortune during Rise of the Sentinels, when the Sentinels told her she was on his list.
- During the events of Ruined King, , , , , Pyke and would set sail to the Shadow Isles to fight in order to protect Bilgewater.
- Although Pyke is an undead, Illaoi sees Pyke as an eddy of a much deeper tide and therefore is in motion. She subjects Pyke to Nagakabouros' test and her influence calms him from his murderous states.
- Later, Sentinels of Light from attack after she made a deal with in exchange for power. Pyke then joined the team despite most of the members not approving it. saved the
- Olaf wanted to fight , thinking he could grant him a warrior's death, and said he cut his line.
- Pyke was not resurrected by Nagakabouros or the Shadow Isles Black Mist. He was resurrected by the magic of the Jaull fish.
- Pyke is part ocean now, he can magically turn into  and swim between the air. When he's in this state, he sees the real world as "underwater".
- The mist/  cannot control Pyke. He is a different sort of undeath. His powers are probably tied to the spirit world in some way. They are boons of the swimming city.
- The 'Swimming City' mentioned by Pyke multiple times is noted as being a very real thing, a city that literally swims and never stays in the same place. This is noted because Pyke is stated to never lie. Pyke's death and resurrection warbled his mind significantly, so what he's saying isn't necessarily false, it's simply distorted though madness. The Swimming City might not be what most people would consider it to be.
- The city is like a global mind, like if the city and it's inhabitants were to live as one, or maybe something even more complex. This city isn't the same as the one  used to live in, as it is active and alive.
- Pyke clearly can't seem to remember or understand that the names on his list are being altered. He occasionally remembers being manipulated by higher power but doesn't care about it.
- Pyke believes that before drowning he was a sailor aboard The Terror however no one has records of that vessel. Since Pyke's list keeps increasing (usually before killing someone) it's likely that The Terror is a fabrication from his own broken mind, and a way for whatever gave him his powers to keep Pyke interested in killing people.
- The ship he was a sailor of was a different one, with one known member being Lars whom Pyke later killed.
- Despite similarities to  lore, Riot decided to keep Pyke's lore the same because they felt there was enough room for two deep sea revenants that desired revenge.
- Pyke is half Buhru islander and half immigrant. His mother was from the Serpent Isles and his father immigrated to Bilgewater from the Freljord or the outer territories of Noxus.
- His favorite food is salted pork and his favorite beverage is red wine cut with salt water.
- After the return, Pyke became benevolent as a result of Nagakabouros' influence, but may eventually return back to his murderous state.