|“||"Grim dark future, huh? Nah, it's more of a highly-regimented totalitarian police state."|
After unlocking the secrets of time travel, these champions are thrust into a far-flung dystopian future. While Chrono-enforcers relentlessly pursue them across time and space, a small few have escaped into history—taking their technology along for the ride.
- The Rememberancers
A legendary chrono-law enforcer feared in every age, Caitlyn's mission is to protect the fragile enigma that is time. Those who dare threaten its integrity inevitably find themselves firmly locked in the sights of her temporal plasma blaster.
Fiora joined the Chrono-Enforcers at a young age under the tutelage of her father. When a conflict with a temporal fugitive left him disgraced, her future was thrown into doubt, but Fiora endured. Now, despite having reclaimed her family's reputation, and forged herself into an utter paragon of the Chrono-Enforcers, recent revelations have cast her into doubt once more, but this time about the Remembrancer's true purpose...
A dedicated chrono-enforcer, Lucian joined the Remembrancers when he lost his wife, Senna, in an errant Praetorian attack. Now, he searches for her while bringing justice to the reckless time travelers who would cavalierly tear holes in space-time.
Through his work in bringing their opponents to justice, Lucian earned the personal attention and gratitude of Thresh, leader of the Remembrancers. Armed with special modifications to his Pulsefire suit, Lucian embarks on his relentless pursuit across timelines. Through it all, however, he can't shake the feeling that this upgrade isn't all it seems...
The sole survivor from a timeline devoured by Praetorians, Pantheon refused to succumb when the marauders ran him through and left him for dead. He now dons the Pulsefire suit to hunt down those who would dare risk creating the anomalies that unleash the robotic hordes upon time and space.
As head of the Remembrancers, Thresh usually remains behind the scenes pulling the chains of time rather than stepping into the stream himself. Yet recent events have caused him to leave his temporal citadel, bringing his pulsefire lantern to bear.
As paradoxes multiply and more rogue agents rebel against the grasp of the chrono-enforcers, Thresh, as commander of the Rembrancers, takes matters into his own hands. He must not yield control of time to these interlopers… nor to the growing Praetorian threat.
- Chrono Fugitives
A time fugitive who built his Pulsefire suit from scratch, Ekko improved on the Remembrancers' technology, crafting a modified Chronobreak device that allows him to make short temporal jumps, create time breaks within a singular timeline, and to collapse them all into a single, anomaly-free singularity.
Temporal fugitive and time-hopping explorer extraordinaire, Ezreal leaps across disparate realities searching for interesting technology to acquire. He is responsible for countless paradoxes and is currently wanted by the dystopian Remembrancers, who hunt him relentlessly.
Swindling his way past the chrono-enforcers, Twisted Fate has made himself known by pulling off grand heists, across various timelines. Always just moments ahead of the law, with stolen riches in his pocket, he knows the alleyways of time make for the quickest of getaways…
- Other Chrono Users
A worshipper of temporal purity, Riven knows there are many others who would rather see time manipulated in their favor. These heretics give her blade purpose—she can only find true solace in eliminating all who would disturb the natural order.
Over the millennia, Shen has been called many names: warlord, trespasser, conqueror. Even so, his mission to build an army for the ages seems never-ending. Seeking only the smartest and the strongest to join his ranks, he remains untroubled by emotion, casting his timeless gaze over those with hidden potential.
In the Dystopian Timeline of Post-Cog Era Piltover, a highly regimented totalitarian police state has taken power. During these times the group known as The Remembrancers is tasked to manage the temporal spaces with Chrono-enforcers known as Pulsefire and observe for any temporal anomalies and changes to the timelines.
Skins typically don't have canon lore, but there's a small 'alternate universe' storyline for Pulsefire Ezreal. I posted this on the EU forums so I'll give the same short summary of the idea here:
In my mind, a couple years from 'now' in Runeterra, Ezreal's wanderlust leads him down into the Southern Wastes, where he stumbles into a time warp (rampant, chaotic magic down there and all). He emerges in the distant, war-torn future, where Piltovan and Zaunite technology has advanced far beyond anything he'd ever imagined - but has wrought utter destruction across Valoran. He finds the Pulsefire armor at a crash site and discovers that it evolves to fit his form (and, of course, meets the AI named PEARL). Ezreal takes the Pulsefire armor back through the warp in the hopes of preventing such a future from ever happening, and... well, of course, to show off his totally superior technology to the rest of the League's champions. 'Cause he's Ezreal.
- NOT ON HER WATCH
Time is a way to escape. From the mundanity of a life. From the limitations of an era.
From the law.
And when it comes to running from the law, she doesn't have time for that.
The legendary time-law enforcer, feared in every age. Time is a fragile enigma under her protection, and those who dare to break its boundaries have inevitably met with the end of her barrel.
One Simple Rule
Pulsefire Shen, Riven and Twisted Fate
- Pulsefire 2018
Three timelines cross. One will decide the future.
To build an army for the ages, you must search across time.
We will defend time from these heretics.
Pulsefire Twisted Fate
The alleys of time make for a quick getaway.
Out of Time
- This skin line is heavily inspired by Back to the Future, The One, and Nineteen Eighty-Four.
- Pulsefire champions are able to traverse space and time, making them effectively able to be in all skin universes, including the main League of Legends universe.
- Pulsefire was originally intended to be a distant future of PROJECT, which would explain why and do not have the other as a partner. The idea was relented and Pulsefire was developed into its own universe.
- The Rememberancers are chrono-enforcers who patrol and stabilize the timelines to prevent paradoxes created by reckless time travelers and the dangers posed by the Praetorian; however, their true goals may not be what they seem.
- joined their rank after disappearance and has been searching for her, during which process he got which may contain something sinister.
- is the head of the Rememberancers who decides to deal with the growing threats himself.
- and 's biographies imply Thresh may have unclear motives and he may even be behind the Praetorian attacks.
- is a chrono-enforcer who has doubts about the Rememberancers' true goals and was seen battling .
- She saved twice, once in Out of Time and once when a future Ezreal met a past Fiora.
- is not from Pulsefire universe but one that was destroyed by Praetorians and is now hunting reckless time travelers, including .
- is deemed as a Chrono Fugitive by the Rememberancers due to his lack of care when shifting trough time and space, creating possible temporal paradoxes.
- and are chrono-enforcers appointed to apprehend or dispose of him. also encountered him at some point before the events of Out of Time while a past also tried to kill him after the events of the story.
- At some point in the future, he will join the Rememberancers to combat the Praetorian threats.
- He is a friend of .
- is deemed a fugitive by the Rememberancers and is being hunted by . He is a friend of and occasionally helps him fix and upgrade his suit.
- Ekko is likely not from Pulsefire universe.
- may not be a chrono-enforcer but pursues the same goal as the Rememberancers.
- is a time thief.
- is a warlord trying to build the greatest army across space and time.
- The latter three characters have crossed path at some point.
- Related Music
- Related Videos