Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
Prowler's Claw is a mythic item in League of Legends.
Sandshrike's Claw is a mythic item in League of Legends. Can only be forged by .
- 5 lethality = 25
- Total Gold Value = 25
- base stats are gold efficient.
- Legendary item. gold efficiency is increased by for every other
- The raw stats gained from upgrading 698.33 (15 attack damage, 5 ability haste, and 8 lethality). into are worth
- Prowler's Claw's mythic passive can grant up to 25 lethality with 5 other Legendary items.
- Sandswipe deals spell damage, and thus will trigger spell effects.
- Sandswipe is blocked by spell shield.
- Sandswipe is a unit-targeted effect, but automatically seeks for a target in the following order:
- Nearest champion within 50 units of the cursor.
- Nearest champion within 200 units of cursor.
- Sandswipe has a 0.15-second cast time.
- Sandswipe's dash is interrupted by knockdown and airborne effects.
- Sandswipe is disabled while grounded or rooted.
- Sandswipe's cast does not break stealth.
- Sandswipe's damage is applied before the damage amplification.
- Sandswipe's dash can bypass terrain provided the target is on the other side.
- The caster can cast any ability without a cast time or channel during Sandswipe's dash.
- Sandswipe will deal damage and grant the damage increase regardless of how far away the target is when the dash is completed.
- Sandswipe will not deal damage nor grant the damage increase if the dash is interrupted or the target is untargetable.
- Sandswipe will amplify all damage types, including true damage.
- Prowler's Claw's active dash serves as a gap closer to keep enemies in grasp. It is highly effective in focusing enemies who never expect it. The damage increase also provides certain burst potential. Assassins can make great use of all of these elements.
- The dash will track targets that change locations during the cast time. Use this fact to catch up to enemies who react to engages by dashing or blinking away.
- Any ability can be used during the dash. This allows for the active to be included in ability combos.
- The dash is best used as a last resort after having used all forms of mobility.
- Starter items
- Potions and Consumables
- Distributed items
- Basic items
- Epic items
- Legendary items
- Mythic items
- Ornn's Mythic item upgrades
- Champion exclusive items
- Minion and Turret items
- Removed items